Question

How come there are still so many people on here and not out on the LASH, i mean come on folks, just been paid your beer tokens, and its a Friday night..
And before anyone says what about you ? On tour and a good few hours behind the UK :oops: :?

Im at work

wife & kids :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

is that a good enough reason :?: :?: :?: :?:

Council made me overdrawn and I don't get paid for another two weeks, plus I'm on the lash tomorrow night. Mind you I do have- 1 Jack Daniels Silver Select , 1 Laphroaig, 1 Black Balzams and a third of a bottle of vodka to tide me over

Poorly and can't be arrsed.

Anyway Shines - who are you? The f ucking police?

Edited to add: Jesus, I can't be that poorly I didn't swear in my post.... Send more benadryl.

polar69 said:
I am lurking round at Dales, don't tell her :p
Excellent Polar69, do me a favour, get rid of all the shite out of the garden. I am back at work and its a f ucking long trek to get up there.

In the meantime, I am steadily keeping an eye on the MGPS to see how many tours of the Officers' Mess they do tonight and whether they keep shining the torch through my window.

(Did you get my dosh BTW)

Dale the snail said:

Edited to add: Jesus, I can't be that poorly I didn't swear in my post.... Send more benadryl.
Dont mention the police to shines it gets him worried.

Dale the snail said:

would you like me to bring you a lemsip and give you a head rub????

MSI64 said:
Dale the snail said:

Dont mention the police to shines it gets him worried.
Should have realised you knew me by your avatar...err yes i am scared of the police...your not gonna take me alive copper and all that :twisted: :twisted:
Being as how your letting everyone know stuff, did you let everyone know your GAY ?? dont worry about it, its nothing to be ashamed of !!