Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by shines, Jun 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How come there are still so many people on here and not out on the LASH, i mean come on folks, just been paid your beer tokens, and its a Friday night..
    And before anyone says what about you ? On tour and a good few hours behind the UK :oops: :?
  2. Im at work
  3. whereabouts are you on tour which is behind the uk? falklands?
  4. wife & kids :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

is that a good enough reason :?: :?: :?: :?:
  5. CR yes mate in the Falklands !!
    Knocker...sorry mate.... PMSL ha ha
  6. On call :(
  7. Council made me overdrawn and I don't get paid for another two weeks, plus I'm on the lash tomorrow night. Mind you I do have- 1 Jack Daniels Silver Select , 1 Laphroaig, 1 Black Balzams and a third of a bottle of vodka to tide me over
  8. erm... i have no life
  9. Working in the morning and on call!
  10. Poorly and can't be arrsed.

Anyway Shines - who are you? The f ucking police?

Edited to add: Jesus, I can't be that poorly I didn't swear in my post.... Send more benadryl.
  11. I am lurking round at Dales, don't tell her :p
  12. Exams from 09.30 till 5 tomorrow :(
    Then mates 21st :D
  13. Shines

Paid yesterday,on the lash yesterday,am I supposed to save for Friday as well?
  14. Excellent Polar69, do me a favour, get rid of all the shite out of the garden. I am back at work and its a f ucking long trek to get up there.

In the meantime, I am steadily keeping an eye on the MGPS to see how many tours of the Officers' Mess they do tonight and whether they keep shining the torch through my window.

(Did you get my dosh BTW)
  15. I am currently dry bumming your pet rabbit

Yes money recieved thank you, in all I raised in excess of £677