Question...what are the teeth arms?

#1
Looking into joining the Army, and I was wondering, what are the 3 teeth arms of the british army?

Are they: Logistics, Combat, and support, or something along those lines?

All help appreciated, it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the net in clear form......


Thanks in advance!!
 
#2
Dental Corps.
 
#4
IKTUGEFA
 
#5
anything that bites!...example tanks.......

I am sure other arrsers will elaborate!!!
 
#6
anything that bites!...example Scotslass..
 
#8
Artillery don't bite.... it's more of an ejaculation than a bite!!
 
#10
The US considers the combat arms to be Infantry, Field Artillery, Aviation, Air Defense Artillery, Armor, Engineers (depending on unit role), and Special Forces. Basically, if you're liable to shoot or get shot at as a direct result of your normal job.

NTM
 
#12
The "Teeth" arms are the Combat Arms; Infantry, Armour (i.e. tanks) and Aviation (i.e. Attack Helicopter).

Combat Support: Artillery, Engineers.

Combat Service Support: The rest, e.g. REME, Loggies, AGC etc.
 
#13
Isn't it Infantry, RAC, RA, RE and Royal Signals? In the old days before SA80 it used to be those units who were routinely issued with the SLR as opposed to the SMG.

Berlin
 
#14
Commando_Spirit said:
Artillery don't bite.... it's more of an ejaculation than a bite!!
Fair enough comment BUT, ask around for the opinions of some of those who were 'ejaculated' upon by 'Argie' 155s in the FI. Maybe, possibly, you might ...................
 
#15
BedIn said:
The "Teeth" arms are the Combat Arms; Infantry, Armour (i.e. tanks) and Aviation (i.e. Attack Helicopter).

Combat Support: Artillery, Engineers.

Combat Service Support: The rest, e.g. REME, Loggies, AGC etc.
Nice one, thankyou.

Waah...erm, no i'm not.

But just remind me, again, what's a wah?
 
#17
lsquared said:
Commando_Spirit said:
Artillery don't bite.... it's more of an ejaculation than a bite!!
Fair enough comment BUT, ask around for the opinions of some of those who were 'ejaculated' upon by 'Argie' 155s in the FI. Maybe, possibly, you might ...................
Fair one Isquared, I'll take the slap on the wrist!
 
#18
Phalanx said:
BedIn said:
The "Teeth" arms are the Combat Arms; Infantry, Armour (i.e. tanks) and Aviation (i.e. Attack Helicopter).

Combat Support: Artillery, Engineers.

Combat Service Support: The rest, e.g. REME, Loggies, AGC etc.
Nice one, thankyou.

Waah...erm, no i'm not.

But just remind me, again, what's a wah?
You will have to get up much MUCH earlier than that sonny 8O :D
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top