Question to me in the context of the war in Ukraine

What will happen up to the end of 2022 from military point of view?

• Ukraine wins. Withdrawal of Russian forces from Donbass and Crimea

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • Withdrawal only from Donbass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donbass remains under Russian control while other parts of Ukraine are freed from Russian troops.

Votes: 35 37.2%
  • Russia controls some important part of Ukraine including Donbass

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • Russia controls bigger part of Ukraine. Ukrainian government goes to Lvov

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Russia controls all strategically important points in Ukraine and there is partisan war

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Russian control over Ukraine is total and partisan resistance is not significant.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Don't know/don't care

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

RaiderBoat

On ROPS
On ROPs
You have been on this forum since near day zero. He has been here nearly as long as you but in all of those years you have never called for him to be banned. Until now.

I say to you that if he is a paid Russian troll he has the deepest cover ever imagined. Nearly twenty years just so he could be activated now? That is obvious bollocks.

I worked for the 1st Infantry Division at Wurzburg. The 1st Armored at Baumholder and the Arms to Iraq program in Kuwait.
So. Not .MIL then.

Ford Sierra

Clanker
You have done well derailing this thread. That is what I wanted anyway but don't personally do that sort of thing. Just need to point out a few things:

Not fussed if he is banned or not. In fact. years ago now. I voted to keep him. That is partly because I like pets but because I consider him a HUMINT source. We certainly get more from him than he does from us. I have recently advised him to leave for his own mental health. I do not remember asking for a ban. This is the second time you have confused issues. The first one being that we can't criticise the government. I will let others describe the circumstances when uniformed personnel can and cannot express opinions about political life. Not my bag.

No. He has been active all that time on this and other forums. Like I have said. Read up the relevant threads on this forum as a start. Pretty please.

What did you do. I assume that it was not intelligence. I am not being flippant here. It is just that you fail to see shades of grey. I am not on about the book.

As I say, contact out friend. Have a few conversations. READ THE NOTED THREADS.

So, No quote where he say Putin is a killer.

If I've derailed you driving a legitimate Russian voice away then suck it up sugar tits. I don't care.

Ford Sierra

Clanker
You are wrong. Just to attend to one issue on the recent factory shooting. The poster made many claims about the angles of shadows to discredit the videos shown where two people were , it seems, murdered.

Such were patently false.

He deserves all the grief he gets.

Or would you leave it unchallenged? I think I know the answer by the way.

He has already said his nation is in the wrong. That is the first step to understanding that a nationalist can make.

If I've derailed you driving a legitimate Russian voice away then suck it up sugar tits. I don't care.

No. I wanted discussion derailed here because I wanted the KGB poster to return to the thread where he first discussed the issues of the factory complex shooting. As I said, I consider it inappropriate to derail threads. You have done me a big favour. Thank you.

You do seem to have a problem actually reading replies to your posts. Possibly why I accept the opinions of other posters who think I am wrong because they provide valid arguments based on their experience rather than jumping in with both feet.

I will however forgive you because it is so many many years since I have been called something as sweet as sugar tits.

Kisses.

Carol Vorderman looks like an alien. I'm sorry everybody on the Vorderman thread, she really does.
Not everyone on the thread would disagree with you
I've been reading ARRSE for years but never posted because my time was spent with the US army and I had nothing to add. I'm only taking this stand now because KGB Resident is not new on this site. He is not likely to be a troll now, when he's been here for a decade and more.
KGB Resident is likely to be a troll with 17 years service
He (they) have done his (their) time

Ford Sierra

Clanker
No. I wanted discussion derailed here because I wanted the KGB poster to return to the thread where he first discussed the issues of the factory complex shooting. As I said, I consider it inappropriate to derail threads. You have done me a big favour. Thank you.

You do seem to have a problem actually reading replies to your posts. Possibly why I accept the opinions of other posters who think I am wrong because they provide valid arguments based on their experience rather than jumping in with both feet.

I will however forgive you because it is so many many years since I have been called something as sweet as sugar tits.

Kisses.
I'm pleased that you like sugar tits. It's the first time I've used it.

I can read the replies just fine. The problem I have is the attack on KGB Resident for being a troll after years of posts that didn't make you all want to hate him. Yes he wants to defend his home from claims of crimes against humanity, but he has denounced his government. Take that and work with him. It's meaningful that he did that on here.

I do understand it. I also see the cliques and groups that form. KGB Resident doesn't deserve the shit he is getting from a forum he has spent years adding too because he's Russian.
Yes he does

KGB has pushed the narrative on numerous Russian actions

He knowingly made it personal 4 years ago

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Book Reviewer
@Ford Sierra is having a rest from the thread. It was quite interesting until he showed up, white knighting KGB, a person who can certainly fight his own corner, and wrecking this end of the thread.

To the person who reported this, (I'll hold your name back and share any blushes) I apologise. I hit the NFA button in error, so you will not receive a site generated action report from me, so this will have to do in lieu.

Reading the last few pages. Was he getting a bit Walty as well?

I can read the replies just fine. The problem I have is the attack on KGB Resident for being a troll after years of posts that didn't make you all want to hate him. Yes he wants to defend his home from claims of crimes against humanity, but he has denounced his government. Take that and work with him. It's meaningful that he did that on here.

I think you are reading a different forum to me. For years, I and others have questioned the poster.s slavish obedience to the party line. Yet again, you have made an uncredited accusation, implying that attitudes to the poster have changed and that he is hated. Neither is true. Pitied would be closer but always questioned.

I think you should work with him.. Get in touch by pm and learn from him.

Have we met before?

@Ford Sierra is having a rest from the thread. It was quite interesting until he showed up, white knighting KGB, a person who can certainly fight his own corner, and wrecking this end of the thread.

To the person who reported this, (I'll hold your name back and share any blushes) I apologise. I hit the NFA button in error, so you will not receive a site generated action report from me, so this will have to do in lieu.

Yes

A little bit but it could easily be confused with just improperly put together sentences. I wouldn't stick the boot in for that to be honest.

I think he has been here before but can't place it. Obviously a different user name.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Book Reviewer
A little bit but it could easily be confused with just improperly put together sentences. I wouldn't stick the boot in for that to be honest.

I think he has been here before but can't place it. Obviously a different user name.
My bold.

I wouldn't do that. It was just an idle observation from someone who hasn't got time, unfortunately to engage properly with the thread and get a feel for it.

KGB_resident

On ROPS
On ROPs
@KGB_resident

Go back to the original thread to discuss this matter. Not the locked one.

Moving the subject matter around from thread to thread neither validates or proves your arguments. Nor will it make your pre prepped disinformation packs any more valid.

As you will no doubt point out, I am not a Mod. However, I am acting in the interests of allowing you a scintilla of credibility which you have lost.
I agree with our friend @Ritch that the issue (CNN/BBC video) is not that important to be discussed in a separate thread. And as for the thread 'How the Ukraine war end' then it is not proper place to continue the discussion because it is more suits to discuss such events as massive surrender of Ukrainian forces in Azovstal, its coverage in Western MSM.
My interest to the video is mostly personal one. So I decided (maybe wrongfully) to move the discussion to this marginal and in fact personal thread to begin the discussion from the blanc list.