Question Time

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pompey, Jun 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fcuk is that on the panel tonight??!! Some bloke dressed up as a doll??!! What the hell is going on?!

Outraged of Portsmouth

2. Probaly something to do with their Positive Discrimination.... :lol:

3. Can't be Jan. Looks too much like a bird.

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Grayson Perry. Won the Turner prize in 2003.

Quite why his views on current affairs are thought pertinent and interesting is somewhat beyond me though.

5. Giving cnuts like this airtime grips my fcuking shit. My TV licence ispaying for that non event to spew his shit .....

Rather peeved from Milton Keynes

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I thought it was a repeat from the 1970's.

Could'nt give a toss from North Down.

7. any takers?

[​IMG]

I just might after 2 or 3 bottles of vodka or tequila

He/she has just been saying that he/she wants pay more tax so perhaps the idea of being arse raped isn't too repellent to him/her

8. Most of the cabinet have probably had it already. Still, better than Hazel Blears.

9. ISTR reading somewhere that his original career plan was to be an army officer, but he had doubts as to whether he'd be any good, and while wavering about attending RCB was persuaded to go to art college instead...

10. Don,t you realise this is normal behaviour in Great errm I mean little Britain now? Where have you been? blinking blimming flip i'm outraged

11. Is that the girlie that won the Booker prize or Turner turn out for outrageous f/wits a few years ago.

And I saw an advert today on a lunch menu board outside a pub - Spam fritter, beans and mash.

Life on Mars please.