Question Time.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Nehustan, Mar 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Is it my imagination or are the most hawkish young men exactly the ones who would find it hard to fight their way out of a paper bag?

I'll be expecting to see them down at the careers office Monday morning...

2. Des Browne has a face I'd never tire of punching...

3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Looks like someone beat you to it...puggy wanker.

4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Should that Bulldog not be licking piss off a nettle?

And Dozy's correct. My word, those would be some cherished knuckles.

6. WAH!

7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Is it my imagination or is Bolton getting an easy ride???? Let him come on ARRSE and see how he holds up...

8. Sixty

[nowah] Is it not a bulldog [/nowah]?

9. Should give you a clue! :D

10. Sixty

Bugger. I've only ever had spaniels so my dog recce skills are dire :D

11. It's water off a duck's back to him, he doesn't live in the real world, though I like the digs Benn sent his way!

12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I really can't believe Bolton. Sadly (and I know all about this having been raised in Liverpool) for the last 60 years culturally, politically, economically we have been molded by the US. I mean I'm sat here in Levis and Timberland boots...its seeped into the very core of what was once a great nation in all manner of ways. 60 million Americans with red passports rather than blue...

13. We have been influenced by the US for many many more Years than that Nehustan. From womens dresses to music to literature our culture has been flavoured - for good or bad - by the Yanks for over a century

14. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Fair point. I mean for years I thought the banjo was an Irish instrument, I was quite shocked when I found out it was a plantation adaptation of a African indigenous instrument :scratch:

(P.S. I'd like to put that the stylish Brits may have been more inclined to follow Paris ;) )

15. I thought that Benazir Bhutto spoke well and brought some good points into the conversation, as did all parties except Benn and Charlie Kennedy. Benn seemed to say nothing in the last twenty minutes or so and Charlie didn't seem particularly up to speed - especially on the Surge