Question Time

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pompey, Nov 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Davies - Cameron debate on at the moment.

2. Mmmm, it would be interesting if;

1. It was broadcast live.
    2. There was a point to the edition, as none of us, AFAIAW, will be voting on who will be the new leader.
    3. This format happened between Bliar, Howard & Kennedy during the GE.

A lame duck edition of a fine programme IMHO.

Me? I'm off outside to view the meteor shower!

3. I thought it was a live debate?

4. I've done one before Myssl , was pre-recorded starting at 7.30 as I remember?

5. Yeah, sod this....I'm turning over to Frank Skinner!

6. Aaah TY PTP. Should have realised that the David's and half of the audience - including the chav with golddigga jacket on wouldn't be up for debating at this time of night :D

7. Tis' true... went on the show myself and it was recorded about 8ish.

8. The giveaway was that 10 minutes before Question Time started, the BBC News showed a few clips of the edition about to be broadcast after the weather!!!

9. Now on BBC1 - repeat showing of Panarama's programme/debate about the pros and cons of withdrawing British troops from Iraq (although not questioning the issue of commencement of the conflict itself).

SSid - I didn't see the news beforehand.

10. debate was only ever going to be moderately interesting as they could hardly hammer each other.

11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Now this probably belongs in the NAAFI but who let that "ethnic female student" in? Bl88dy Beeb and its inclusivity perhaps they could have included someone who could string a sentence together! They ticked all the boxes with that one didnt they? Race, Yoof, Sex, Single Parent, Student and "Challenged" WTF happened there! Bring back Maggie she'd not have been allowed in. If that had been Bliar or one of his cronies the Stasi would have jumped on her and thrown her out. I missed what the response was to her question as I was screaming abuse at the TV!
    Either way david the elder gets my vote, not that I have one but come the revolution most of the guest list of Have I got news for you will be safe!

12. Perhaps Piers Morgan, Neil & Christine Hamilton, Paula Yates (oops - too late), and Will Self may not be as safe as Charlotte Church, Boris Johnson and Kirsty Young ?.

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Hence the most bit on that comment!