Question Time

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CQMS, Dec 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watching this now, why can no one tie a tie any more? Tristram Hunt looks like a tramp.

Claire Perry however I will leave to your imaginations.

claire-263.jpg

2. Tidy and yes I would, if she put her hair in pigtails, wore secretary glasses and stuck a bit of bright red lippy on.

3. "Bras are banned in this school, over my knee girl." Oh dear I said it out loud again didnt I.

4. Perry's a snooty sounding cow. I'd still **** over her tits though. :)

5. I just got wood imagining her ordering me to do just that in a sharp cut glass voice

6. Anybody else want to punch Mehdi Hasan's jaw through the back of his skull? Sanctimonious oaf...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why arent the BNP ever allowed on, they had a million votes so therefore they represent a big enough proportion compared to the assortment of unelected ethnic "playwrights" they usually have on.

8. Have you ever thought of setting yourself on fire?

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Because they are a bunch of stupid pig-ignorant ******* ***** and the last time they had a shot they fielded a fat giggling stupid sweaty ******* **** who looked and sounded like a fat stupid sweaty greasy lying thieving ******* giggling nonce fat stupid bastard ******* ****? Did I mention he is fat?

Just a thought.

That Judge bird. Stick a wig on that and I would buy her a dish of Mu tea.

• Like Like x 3
  10. No no no leave her as she is!

12. The judge bird for all my instincts to the contrary would be eligible for a taste of my magnificent endowment completely free of charge.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Steady tiger.

My milkshake brings all the Judge to the yard, and our life is better than yours. Damned right, it's better than yours. I can teach you, but I have to charge.