Question Time

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CQMS, Jul 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ruth Lea probably worth the money, the rest of the panel sound almost retarded. I wish Nigel Farage would shut up.
  2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I'm amazed that fat - **** - Crowe hasn't uttered the well worn phrase 'my members' yet.

What with him being a fat cat hypocrite of the highest order on his six figure salary.

I swear if he gets any fatter he will have to be careful in how his gravitational pull affects other planets in our solar system.
  3. "I'm amazed that fat - **** - Crowe hasn't uttered the well worn phrase 'my members' yet".

Yup.... Mr Crow... a typical Labour/TUC apparatchik (Commie Rabblerouser was the word I was looking for.... all alleged of course. Mr Crowe is 'Nice Man'). I bet he won't be feeling the financial draft from 2011 onwards when VAT goes up to 20%, which in turn will feed through to price rises in all commodities. He will be like Lord Pie-man of Hull and Bacon Butty.... just put it on expenses and let the RMT pick up his tabs.
  4. Very poor panel, possibly the worst episode of QT I have seen.

Interesting that the most important question of today (IMO) was left to last and conveniently ran out of time.

As for Ruth Lea, 10 pints of Stella and half a bottle of Jaegermeister and I just might.........

On second thoughts I reckon I would rather give Hazel Blears one.
  5. Yup. But the only one who talked any sense.
  6. Hardly worth opening a book on who will be next to say, "Poverty hits the poorest hardest" ??????

After all, when VAT goes to 20%, Pavel Umbala Mong-Erk will have to struggle to find £1428 for their essential 52" LCD HD TV instead of £1399 !!!!!!! Intercourse my a-ged footwear, do you realise how many cans of Lidl’s finest they might have to forego for a couple of days to find that extra £29 squid !!!!!!!!! You can’t just squeeze out another sprog on demand you know.

They’ll be mass starvation! Food tax will rise from Zero rated – for those without a dictionary that means it will go from 0% all the way up to 0%! Comrade Crowe, speaking from his dacha, was right to remark; ’Those getting silly bollox salaries supplemented by silly bollox expenses should be ashamed of milking the working classes.' Yeah, just ask comrade Arffa, in his dacha in France.

Ban burkas? No, pass a law that full facial identification is required to be provided on demand, and it’s an offence not to immediately provide it. Appendix 1. That any public place, e.g. a shop, may declare their policy in advance by displaying a sign that only those without concealed or masked identity may enter. Appendix 2. That while anyone has the right to put a bag on their head, anyone has the right to laugh their bollox off at it.

’It would cost £6Billion to send the illegals home.' Yeah, but not us. Anyone found employing, housing, harbouring or giving benefits to an illegal will be responsible for the cost of their deportation. If the perpetrator themselves are an immigrant, their citizenship will be revoked and they can pay for themselves to be knobbed off.

7. ******* hell LPJ...You must be too lazy to ****. Sort yourself out that man!!
  8. After that lot, I'd do Bob Crowe!
  9. Never too lazy for a good old ham shank TT, I like Hazel Blears, she reminds me of mum with different coloured hair mind.

Thank **** for good quality booze.
  10. Something for the top of your your pencil?
  11. And you had to edit that?
  12. Yes because the old style -THAT WORKED VERY WELL - of putting a picture between [​IMG], no longer works. It wasn't broke but is was fixed anyway. With no explanation of what you now need to do - I'm sure it's tucked away somewhere, but I have a life - I had to go by trial and error else to see the pic you'd have to click on a link? Kills the impact really. However, I do actually have some consideration for other posters, so made the effort.

ps. I was not implying you're a pencil-dick (imagine appropriate smiley while they're broken)
  13. You are serious need of professional help.
  14. Agreed in full.
    I can only imagine that your failed post was delightfully disgusting so therefore to my taste.

The smileys are really crap as well but I do like the 'thumbs up' one.
  15. That is what my psychiatrist says as well.