Question time

I'm watching this and listening to Sayeeda Warsi is like having my head pierced with knitting needles, how did she get to be a baroness without the interviewer killing either her or himself?

I cannot answer your question.

However i want someone to run up and put a red hot poker through Hutton's head!

Sorry i couldn't be more constructive.

Smudge

CQMS said:
I'm watching this and listening to Sayeeda Warsi is like having my head pierced with knitting needles, how did she get to be a baroness without the interviewer killing either her or himself?
She's only a youngster (born in 1971), albeit one with an incredibly annoying voice, I cannot fathom how she's in the Lords already. The youngest member of the Lords apparently - special rules to do with equality no doubt. Ah, she's a lawyer and worked with the home office and the immigration service. That explains it...jobs for the boys / girls.

Galloway was annoying. It's the same old pitch every time...what a bore.

PoisonDwarf said:
CQMS said:
She's only a youngster (born in 1971), albeit one with an incredibly annoying voice, I cannot fathom how she's in the Lords already. The youngest member of the Lords apparently - special rules to do with equality no doubt. Ah, she's a lawyer and worked with the home office and the immigration service. That explains it...jobs for the boys / girls.

Galloway was annoying. It's the same old pitch every time...what a bore.
I hate hate hate! George Galloway. dont get me started on him. There are some oxygen thieves on here but he is the grand master of oxygen thieves everywhere.

Galloway has one of those faces that one could never tire of punching.

Mind you, when he said to Saddam “sir, I salute your Indefatigability…” I bet the translator wished he had called in sick that day.

You can loathe gorgeous george as much as you want, he does deliver a magnificent broadside right into where it's not wanted.

I despise the prick, but even pricks have uses.

CQMS said:
You can loathe gorgeous george as much as you want, he does deliver a magnificent broadside right into where it's not wanted.
Baroness Warsi did shut him up when she commented that when in a tiny party that has no chance of getting into power, it was easy to promise everything as there would never be a need to deliver.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
DozyBint said:
CQMS said:
Baroness Warsi did shut him up when she commented that when in a tiny party that has no chance of getting into power, it was easy to promise everything as there would never be a need to deliver.
that was pretty sweet, it had to be said.

Galloway is/was friends with Castro (is he dead yet?) I seem to remember him bringing a book out about his life. What another grade A throbber. In my eyes Galloway is more bothered about populist political ideas and playing to the masses than he is about any real tangible policies which will benefit us.

Community cohesion is how we all live together with ease, how we feel comfortable in our communities and the way in which we bind together as a nation. As shadow minister for community cohesion and social action I am working towards a Britain where everyone has equal opportunities to succeed and has a valued place in society. - Link
What the fcuk is that? I was hoping the conservatives would rid us of such communist balls.

I still would though.

Latest Threads