Question time

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CQMS, Jul 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm watching this and listening to Sayeeda Warsi is like having my head pierced with knitting needles, how did she get to be a baroness without the interviewer killing either her or himself?

2. I cannot answer your question.

However i want someone to run up and put a red hot poker through Hutton's head!

Sorry i couldn't be more constructive.

Smudge

3. Dunno, nice to see TCH looking uncomfortable though.

Edited to add : Apparently Stonewall don't like her too much so maybe she is'nt all bad.

4. She's only a youngster (born in 1971), albeit one with an incredibly annoying voice, I cannot fathom how she's in the Lords already. The youngest member of the Lords apparently - special rules to do with equality no doubt. Ah, she's a lawyer and worked with the home office and the immigration service. That explains it...jobs for the boys / girls.

Galloway was annoying. It's the same old pitch every time...what a bore.

5. I hate hate hate! George Galloway. dont get me started on him. There are some oxygen thieves on here but he is the grand master of oxygen thieves everywhere.

6. The natives in each QT location are getting restless, that is plain to see every week I watch the show. When does X-Factor return?

7. Galloway has one of those faces that one could never tire of punching.

Mind you, when he said to Saddam “sir, I salute your Indefatigability…” I bet the translator wished he had called in sick that day.

8. You can loathe gorgeous george as much as you want, he does deliver a magnificent broadside right into where it's not wanted.

I despise the prick, but even pricks have uses.

9. Baroness Warsi did shut him up when she commented that when in a tiny party that has no chance of getting into power, it was easy to promise everything as there would never be a need to deliver.

10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

that was pretty sweet, it had to be said.

11. Galloway is/was friends with Castro (is he dead yet?) I seem to remember him bringing a book out about his life. What another grade A throbber. In my eyes Galloway is more bothered about populist political ideas and playing to the masses than he is about any real tangible policies which will benefit us.

12. Or you boring twats could NOT watch a bunch of old feckers lie to each other.

Might brighten your obviously boring lives. :roll:

13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

know your enemy. 8)

14. What the fcuk is that? I was hoping the conservatives would rid us of such communist balls.

I still would though.

15. 0.55 - 2.20 :D

HIGNFY S26E07 - Part 3