Question Time

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Galileo82, Feb 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gents,

Would anyone be interested in having a Question Time topic? One in which we debate the topics that come up in the show, and rant about the ridiculous comments the panel sometimes come up with.

Any thoughts?

2. I'm too busy being outraged that I have to agree with that twat Piers
  3. There is no better argument against democracy than watching question time.
  4. My thoughts exactly, what a sad day!

Although he did just say that he would have jumped on the story of '13 year old dad' had he still been at the mirror; but since he isn't he is outraged by it! Back to being a twat!
  5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

ECHR needs to be rescinded.

No other country is hamstrung by it to the degree we are, and most of our EU 'friends' ignore huge sections of it they don't like. Or review it in each case. Being the main author and instigator of the document, we are led around by the nose by it.

And Piers Morgan is a smarmy fcuking cnut. Can someone kick him repeatedly in that ugly mug? Please...
  6. Have to agree with that statement, just how do they pick the audience?
    And the standard of the panel has dropped over the years IMNSHO.
  7. Command_doh

You have to be a left wing agitator, labour apologist/card carrying member, fundamentalist, do-gooder school teacher, Union - militant student or tick all the correct 'BBC boxes' to get in the audience.

And they roll out McNulty whenever their other guests can't make it. Professional politician - mouth moves, says nothing. O2 thief.
  8. That's me knackered then, and all of Arrse bar Sven and a few others.
  9. How the hell did Jack_Daniels get on it then, he doesn't tick any of those boxes. :wink:
  10. I've been on it twice and in my opinion the audience has representaion of the three parties, one or two bigots and the odd lefty/thatcher jugend.

I have no problem with its makeup.
  11. I think you have just made my case for me, I thank you.
  12. Command_doh

Christ, they let you on.... 8O

Should have seen that one coming.

13. :clown:
  14. QED :twisted:
  15. Wot.

Like Heseltine? :?