Question Time- Will Young

Office_Linebacker said:
Why the * is will young on question time. Is this the level of political debate that the bbc are now bringing us........
I'd suggest he's more qualified than most of the cunts whos job is actually politics.

Will Young went to Exeter University received a 2.2 in politics.

CharlieBubbles said:
wompingwillow said:
William went to Exeter University
at 19 and received a 2.2 in politics
I will sleep easier tonight knowing that, where do arssers get all there info from?
Googled Will Young Exeter University, I know need to get out more!

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Office_Linebacker said:
Why the * is will young on question time. Is this the level of political debate that the bbc are now bringing us........
I'd suggest he's more qualified than most of the cunts whos job is actually politics.
I'd do my very very best to turn him. He's a hunny.

You should really ignore the mans background and listen to what he has to say

what a fcuking bellend....

Still, no worse then buffoon

He's well out of his depth, he may be intelligent, but he's not up for a live audience debate, he's like a rabbit in the headlights just now.

Office_Linebacker said:
Thank you Linebacker; or can I call you Office? I hadn't realised Question Time was on. Having decided I wouldn't watch all of Sleepy Hollow, it was still on, in the background, because I hadn't bothered changing channels.

I suppose, at least, Will Young can give his own, authentic opinion, which, these days, I find more interesting than hearing politicians repeatedly churning out the same old rhetoric (if that is the word I'm looking for?).

meridian said:
You should really ignore the mans background and listen to what he has to say

I Love Well Hung

Still,a Sexy babe
I love him too.

He he he he.

The evil monkey told me to say that.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Whos that Shami geyser-bird?

Isn't she that annoying human rights cunt?

Hope she gets run over by a Traction Engine.
Driven by an Afghani with tourettes and A.D.D. who is also a disabled lesbian with a heroin addiction who voted BNP last time due to dyslexia and is an illegal immigrant whilst signing on and claiming for a mansion in Hampstead despite stinking of B.O.

Deviation.. Hoon is a complete cnut. apparetnly goliwog is a term for niggas, but you cant say nigga. Chris Rock can say nigga though, why is that? and the Pakistani cricket team have a bunch of supporters that fly banners with "Paki power" on them, but you cant say paki shop because thats racist.(And strictly speak technically incorrect as my corner shop is run by Hindus who are Indian) you can't call a puff queer but my gay mate can call his boyfriend a Queer or a fag or a queen. A now we have a woman of Colour on. what the hell is a woman of colour? the only colour I could see was the god dam awfull purple eyeshadow she was wearing!

And BREATH......

and to polish this of,Shami Chakrabarti is kind of cute with that hair cut actually I'll revise that very cute. I don't agree with her but by god is she pasionate (Is that sexist? probably, ah well I'm probably going to hell anyway)

Edit. And look at the size of her shes tiny, she like a miniture nuclear reactor. Think I better go to the "women you fancy that you shouldnt thread and air my shame there" :wink:

arfah said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Whos that Shami geyser-bird?

Isn't she that annoying human rights cunt?

Hope she gets run over by a Traction Engine.
Driven by an Afghani with tourettes and A.D.D. who is also a disabled lesbian with a heroin addiction who voted BNP last time due to dyslexia and is an illegal immigrant whilst signing on and claiming for a mansion in Hampstead despite stinking of B.O.
That sounds like the Labour MP for Tower Hamlets?

Human rights are a load of bollocks. Without poor people or underdogs, how the fuck is the human race supposed to progress?