Question Time- Will Young

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Office_Linebacker, Feb 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why the **** is will young on question time. Is this the level of political debate that the bbc are now bringing us........
  2. I'd suggest he's more qualified than most of the cunts whos job is actually politics.
  3. Will Young went to Exeter University received a 2.2 in politics.
  4. I will sleep easier tonight knowing that, where do arssers get all there info from?
  5. Googled Will Young Exeter University, I know need to get out more!
  6. I'd do my very very best to turn him. He's a hunny.
  7. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

You should really ignore the mans background and listen to what he has to say

what a fcuking bellend....

Still, no worse then buffoon
  8. He's well out of his depth, he may be intelligent, but he's not up for a live audience debate, he's like a rabbit in the headlights just now.
  9. Thank you Linebacker; or can I call you Office? I hadn't realised Question Time was on. Having decided I wouldn't watch all of Sleepy Hollow, it was still on, in the background, because I hadn't bothered changing channels.

I suppose, at least, Will Young can give his own, authentic opinion, which, these days, I find more interesting than hearing politicians repeatedly churning out the same old rhetoric (if that is the word I'm looking for?).

10. Man . . . :wink:
  11. I love him too.
  12. He he he he.

The evil monkey told me to say that.
  13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well he's standing by carol thatcher. metaphorically.
  14. Is he closing the programme with a song ?
  15. Whos that Shami geyser-bird?

Isn't she that annoying human rights cunt?

Hope she gets run over by a Traction Engine.