question time, tonight.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pillager, Mar 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. God these people are tiresome.

- so much "right on" balls! and why is Will Young the one not in politics, speaking sense.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Because Politicos, on the whole, talk absolute hogwash.

3. Bit disappointed in Will Self so far, he seems to have lost his spark, maybe he'll warm up later.
    The Flint woman looks very tasty.
    Eric Pickles seems to be a reincarnation of Roy Hattersley.

4. Draco Malfoy shut up!

FI wont happen, get a grip!

5. one of the worst panels ive seen

6. It was always going to be bad this week compared to last week - Starkey was hilarious.

7. I enjoyed watching Will Self pontificating about the heroin trade in Afghanistan, given he was one of their biggest customers not so long ago.

8. Is that what he's famous for?

9. Starkey was great last week but watching it was the exception as I ussually can't stand the moronic 'right on' clapping. I have it on authority that this weeks episode consisted of a 47th rate pop star and the audiance enthusiastically applauding the abolition of free speech, so I think I shall give it a miss. A pop star, I mean why?

10. A bummer, and they were discussing gay marriage. No surprise he implied that the catholic priest who spoke out against gay marriage should be charged with hate crimes. Unfortunately lefty loons like him rule the roost in Britain's social policy.

11. Eric Pickles...what an embarassment, is the best the tories can promote as a Miinster of the crown, couldn't answer any questions, especially the one on withdrawal from Afghan, kept on trotting out all the spurious reasons why we are there. Remember this prick declared the reason for his second home in London was because his outer London constituancy was too far away (30 miles max?)to travel to Westminster because some days he had to start work @ 9.00 am