Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Question Time Commentary

I switched off 10 minutes in as it looked shite. I'm glad I did as I missed Dimbers being applauded at the end - the tw@t. 2020 dead pool candidate I reckon

Two items on QT which I enjoyed; the Brand reply to SOAS's cretinous edict on comedians. Brand's presence was wholly irrelevant but for that. The other was the obvious Green plant in the audience. A Guardian columnist today has produced an interesting view on the programme, which is really only interesting for the interpretation she puts on the audience's reactions to various comments, and only shows that actual fact is interpretable by the Left for their political purposes.
(Edit; they've just censored my comment saying the above; some things never change there).

Last edited:
Oh, FFS. JIT, motorway car parks, companies going bust if lorries are delayed as much as half an hour. Dry up, you stunned c**t.

Does all this happen when there's a bit of iffy weather in the Channel for two or three days? No! Well - yes; the motorway turns into a lorry park but that's it.

Yep

Plus, companies manage JIT supply to/from Japan, China, USA etc and they are outside EU's custom union & single market.

Any delays on imports at Dover etc will be down to UK Gov't "told you so" obstruction - yes I do believe Hammond, Carney et al would spitefully damage UK Economy.

Real lesbians are ALWAYS ugly. Something to do with big jaws and testosterone apparently.

The internet variety are much nicer.

So true

Lesbians 2.jpg

I'm sick of this EU/Deal "We're all divided" bollocks. We're all divided all the time - Con, Lab, Lib, Green.....; pro/anti abortion etc

Even in war we're divided as traitors, appeasers & pacifists are amongst us.

Difference here is those who lost refuse to accept result, same as anti-Trump in USA.

In both cases Establishment & msm encourage division as they too do not accept anti-establishment vote.