Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Question Time Commentary

Julia Hartley-Brewer is who we want, then.

We'll probably get Vanessa Feltz...

JHB

Hmm, I've got reasons why she'd be popular

ed098626dee7c27eaeeab9fbb0568c04.jpg

Diane Abbott resigns as an MP later in the year - gets immediately parachuted into the Dimbleby QT Chairman slot by the BBC. Entertainment on a stick.

You read it here first!

(I know it won't happen, as the allowances and pension rights are too great for her to resign)

I think even the beeb aren't that stupid, I think it will be someone like this Shami Chakrabarti - Wikipedia
She ticks enough of the diversity boxes, female, ethnic, lefty, loves all the usual right on drivel, equality, "human rights" etc etc and even has a Law degree from the LSE and was actually "called to the bar" i.e. a Barrister, so might be able to hold her own against gobby F**kwits on the panel and in the audience.

I think even the beeb aren't that stupid, I think it will be someone like this Shami Chakrabarti - Wikipedia
She ticks enough of the diversity boxes, female, ethnic, lefty, loves all the usual right on drivel, equality, "human rights" etc etc and even has a Law degree from the LSE and was actually "called to the bar" i.e. a Barrister, so might be able to hold her own against gobby F**kwits on the panel and in the audience.

But she isn't Jewish so she doesn't tick all the boxes

From her performances on QT I don't think so.

43min
Green displaying overt Trump Derangement Syndrome and damaging UK/USA relationship

Green must have known the "caged children" photos were from 2014 when Obama was POTUS and introduced the policy. Trump's executive order is a temporary ban on applying pre-Trump USA Laws

I'm grateful Trump's love of Scotland & UK has so far prevailed against the Left & Politician's hatred and insults.

I worry that May, Javid, Green, Hammond, Khan et al with their incessant personal insults & derision will push Trump to give up on UK thus damaging our economy and prosperity.

Last edited:
Well said Ella. Several nails on heads covered there

Green must have known the "caged children" photos were from 2014 when Obama was POTUS and introduced the policy. Trump's executive order is a temporary ban on applying pre-Trump USA Laws

Some Links:
Young boys sleep in a holding cell at the Nogales Placement Center on June 18, 2014....
Obama officials rushed to explain photos from 2014 that went viral showing locked-up immigrant children — and Trump's facilities look the same

Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama´s term showing children from the Border in steel cages
Trump lashes out as Obama-era photos of immigrant children in steel cages are linked to him

If Democrats really cared about children they would put a stop to the illegal immigration that is separating families...
Build the Border Wall and STOP Separation of Children from Illegal Alien Parents - AltNewsMedia

Gutfeld on the media's take on border separations

Obama did it, that's OK

Trump continues Obama policy, Trump's evil.

Even though they've been called out, MSM & Politicians continue with the anti-Trump rhetoric and willfully ignore what Obama & Clinton did.

Another anti-Trump fake news

Some Links:
Young boys sleep in a holding cell at the Nogales Placement Center on June 18, 2014....
Obama officials rushed to explain photos from 2014 that went viral showing locked-up immigrant children — and Trump's facilities look the same

Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama´s term showing children from the Border in steel cages
Trump lashes out as Obama-era photos of immigrant children in steel cages are linked to him

If Democrats really cared about children they would put a stop to the illegal immigration that is separating families...
Build the Border Wall and STOP Separation of Children from Illegal Alien Parents - AltNewsMedia

Gutfeld on the media's take on border separations

Obama did it, that's OK

Trump continues Obama policy, Trump's evil.

Even though they've been called out, MSM & Politicians continue with the anti-Trump rhetoric and willfully ignore what Obama & Clinton did.

Another anti-Trump fake news

Again Corbyn has jumped on the bandwagon,he has form for not researching before spouting his rants. So how will he swing this one ? Maybe he did not realise he was a member of a certain group, or he didn't actually say the rant is fact but was only repeating what he was told and what he was told was infact a evil tory plot to bring down the most popular movement ever, the movement that actually won the last GE.

Jeremy Corbyn: Delay Donald Trump's UK visit over child detentions

Will BBC/MSM & UK Politicians ever stop propagating anti-Trump lies?

The policy has existed as far back as the Clinton Presidency (enacted by him in 1997). So why all the media hysteria now?
Suffer Little Children? - AltNewsMedia

Accountability? Apparently it’s ok as long as you hate Trump
Dems incite rape, pedophilia and murder towards children and women - AltNewsMedia

Theresa May propagates Debunked “Trump concentration camps”

Like anti-Brexit this anti-Trump rhetoric is damaging UK & USA.

Hmm, Trump/Brexit Derangement Syndrome suffers don't care:
'Hoping' For Economic Crash To Oust Trump: 'Bring On The Recession'

Sickening that the Left Want misery, pain, suffering, child abuse and poverty.

Will BBC/MSM & UK Politicians ever stop propagating anti-Trump lies?

The policy has existed as far back as the Clinton Presidency (enacted by him in 1997). So why all the media hysteria now?
Suffer Little Children? - AltNewsMedia

Accountability? Apparently it’s ok as long as you hate Trump
Dems incite rape, pedophilia and murder towards children and women - AltNewsMedia

Theresa May propagates Debunked “Trump concentration camps”

Like anti-Brexit this anti-Trump rhetoric is damaging UK & USA.

Hmm, Trump/Brexit Derangement Syndrome suffers don't care:
'Hoping' For Economic Crash To Oust Trump: 'Bring On The Recession'

Sickening that the Left Want misery, pain, suffering, child abuse and poverty.

Simple answer .......NO

Every day more information revealed on the Trump "Caged Children" fake news. I'm looking forward to May, Green et al apology and admission of gullibility.

The Democrats and their liberal media have been ranting nonstop since photos first surfaced several weeks ago of illegal immigrant children in cages.

The photos in a “First Look” article by AZ Central were first published back in 2014 when Obama was president.

This was a regular practice during the Bush and Obama years.
But Democrats and their liberal media are hoping to make this the issue of the year.

Obama DHS Secretary: We Believed Detaining Illegal Immigrant Minors Was “Necessary” (VIDEO)

Related:
Fake News Backfires on Dems - Obama-Era Photos of Illegal Alien Children in Cages Deter Immigrants From Illegally Crossing Into US