Question Time Commentary

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
But Scotland keeps losing its own people, and insists that the UK allows more in to help repopulate.
The SNP have said they want open borders and unrestricted immigration.

England can keep their own shit. Just because they have failed spectacularly stopping the French dumping the dross of every sand blown 3rd world shit hole in the world on England despite paying them £55 million a year to do so does not give England the right to just pass the problem on rather than solve it.
Your shit, your problem.
I am now even more convinced that they should all be sent to Scotland.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It would be interesting as to what the border position with regard to the EU, should they secede and be accepted, considering the fiasco with NI/RoI.
They'll probably put the border halfway across the Channel and all the way up the East Coast.

NSP

LE
Leading to a hard border if they secede, then.
With us then having to deal with boats coming across the Channel and down the North and Irish Sea coasts.

FFS...

NSP

LE
Could be amusing tonight - SNP special edition and they've just had one of theirs banged up.

arfah

ADC
England can keep their own shit. Just because they have failed spectacularly stopping the French dumping the dross of every sand blown 3rd world shit hole in the world on England despite paying them £55 million a year to do so does not give England the right to just pass the problem on rather than solve it.
Your shit, your problem.

That works with Scots migrants too. England can cherry pick Scots refugees and send the Neds packing.

arfah

ADC
So many young people couldn’t vote because they were too young?

I couldn’t vote for the EEC referendum as I was only 4 years old. I was outraged !

btw, the lassie 2nd left, who put Posh spice on a hot wash?

Heard on the radio that this rise in infections may be because of a new varient. Also heard that the Germans are thinking about making masks mandatory in the coming winter.

I understand that it’s pretty hard to get tickets to be able to attend QT in person but the NHS Doris just coughed to a few of her colleagues being present. How’s that worked then?

Latest Threads