Question Time Commentary

NSP

LE
I actually don't think that private companies can run efficient railways and make profit. Even in the hey days of railway travel, the companies were losing money hand over fist and they welcomed nationalization with open arms.
How's it work on the continent? Their trains seem to be reliable, efficient, modern and clean.

NSP

LE
Green-shirt clearly not been to or learned anything about Rwanda.

NSP

LE
Is there any good railway that makes a profit ?
West Somerset Railway?

whistling.gif

NSP

LE
If only the Tories had put up one of their older old soldiers on the panel tonight...

"Y'know, Mick; when I joined the army there was this thing called the Cold War and, if the balloon went up, my job was to defend my country by killing as many commie pricks as possible before I copped it. Know what I mean?"

I was just scanning google news when I found this , and the subsequent tweet

Fiona Bruce accused of 'attacking' Mick Lynch on Question Time

How is Fiona Bruce allowed to host Question Time. Could she be anymore of a Tory lover if she tried. She doesn't even try to hide it. Typical Tory Media Bias #bbcqt

— Russell Sergeant (@RussellSergeant) June 23, 2022

LSOIPMB..........(laughed so much I pished my breeks)

I was just scanning google news when I found this , and the subsequent tweet

Fiona Bruce accused of 'attacking' Mick Lynch on Question Time

How is Fiona Bruce allowed to host Question Time. Could she be anymore of a Tory lover if she tried. She doesn't even try to hide it. Typical Tory Media Bias #bbcqt

— Russell Sergeant (@RussellSergeant) June 23, 2022

LSOIPMB..........(laughed so much I pished my breeks)
This is why, in response to a question on a BBC phone in about their bias, the reply was "We must be even handed because both sides accuse us of backing the other side".
Yeah right!

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Haven't watched QT for over 2 years.

Quite refreshing coming back to it after all this time. It may well be a one-off, I'm not sure - but certainly seemed more balanced.

When that Welsh idiot started defending the ECHR I was thinking in the back of my mind how - like a lot of these institutions - it's open to abuse so you end up defending (and awarding compensation) to dangerous criminals... And hoping someone would bring this up. Happy to see exactly that from FB.

I see now why these woke freaks have been having a meltdown on Twatter. Keep it coming. People are sick to the back teeth of this "I support the current thing" crap.

Good to see.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Also - that family lawyer at the end who made out she was "never more concerned" about the Gov potentially rejecting ECHR if they make a decision they don't like (Rwanda) and what message this sends to our children over law and order...

Why did nobody pull her up and tell her the anonymous Strasbourg judge did exactly that after our own courts (Inc the Supreme Court) had ruled it was lawful?

Hippohunter

War Hero
The SNP woman is disgusted that migrants are being sent to Ruanda. I agree with her and suggest that they are all sent to Scotland instead.
England can keep their own shit. Just because they have failed spectacularly stopping the French dumping the dross of every sand blown 3rd world shit hole in the world on England despite paying them £55 million a year to do so does not give England the right to just pass the problem on rather than solve it.
Your shit, your problem.

England can keep their own shit. Just because they have failed spectacularly stopping the French dumping the dross of every sand blown 3rd world shit hole in the world on England despite paying them £55 million a year to do so does not give England the right to just pass the problem on rather than solve it.
Your shit, your problem.
Most of the "problem" is in London. I believe Putin may have a solution for us.

Your shit, your problem.

But Scotland keeps losing its own people, and insists that the UK allows more in to help repopulate.