Question Time Commentary

This whole migrant industry in this country is full of incompetent people with the exception of the huggy fluffy leftie lawyers who are running rings round the home office.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have yet to see or hear an explanation of what it is that they object to in the Rwanda policy.

NSP

LE
The redhead would, I have decided, make for a very nice "interactive" mattress. Her tits look huuuuuge, too!

Which is nice...

From the redhead description, I hadn't seen the panel list, I guessed Ella Whelan. She is a lefty and I seem to recall supports Irish Unification. Talks sense on some issues though. Maybe she can be persuaded @NSP ? Works with Brendan O'Neil. Just checked Guido and right enough it must be her. ETA Writers - spiked

Last edited:

NSP

LE
From the redhead description, I hadn't seen the panel list, I guessed Ella Whelan. She is a lefty and I seem to recall supports Irish Unification. Talks sense on some issues though. Maybe she can be persuaded @NSP ? Works with Brendan O'Neil. Just checked Guido and right enough it must be her.
She'll find it hard to talk politics - or anything else - whilst she's deep-throating my Schwanz.

I have yet to see or hear an explanation of what it is that they object to in the Rwanda policy.

thats easy - they are all racists! seriously, liberal lefty elites automatically assume a. black and brown people are too weak and stupid to talk for themselves and need honkey to do it for them and b. any country run by black people is by default, a shiithole - its staggering that they do not see their own racism

God knows what else she is good for. The audience didn't seem to like Labour much. Perhaps Boris' red wall is safe?

not surprising really - the media has done absolutely everything it can for months from its ivory towers in London to fill our airwaves with anti-Tory/BoJo diatribe and pro Labour propaganda, without ever bothering to ask anyone outside London what their opinion is - the truth is, all our political party's are absolutely shiite and the vast majority of our MPs are total wasters but, Labour is worse than the others and most of the public fully understand that - BoJo will take a kicking in by-elections but at the next GE the public will switch arcs to Labour to protect themselves from their far left lunacy

thats easy - they are all racists! seriously, liberal lefty elites automatically assume a. black and brown people are too weak and stupid to talk for themselves and need honkey to do it for them and b. any country run by black people is by default, a shiithole - its staggering that they do not see their own racism
I don’t suppose it is just about Rwanda, it is more about the process of removing illegal immigrants from the UK and the opposition to it.

I don’t suppose it is just about Rwanda, it is more about the process of removing illegal immigrants from the UK and the opposition to it.

Illegal immigrants are just a means to an end for the Leftwaffe to try and destroy social cohesion in the UK

Illegal immigrants are just a means to an end for the Leftwaffe to try and destroy social cohesion in the UK
Ironically, guess who the first victims of a breakdown in social cohesion would be? Yes, that’s right - the leftwaffe. The majority of views of “immigrants “ are counter to those on the left. The left is being played and their too dumb to realise it. The chicken is letting in the foxes believing the fox has no teeth. The first victims when this experiment goes wrong will be the left. But then it will be us next.

Ironically, guess who the first victims of a breakdown in social cohesion would be? Yes, that’s right - the leftwaffe. The majority of views of “immigrants “ are counter to those on the left. The left is being played and their too dumb to realise it. The chicken is letting in the foxes believing the fox has no teeth. The first victims when this experiment goes wrong will be the left. But then it will be us next.

you only need to look across the pond where Biden/Democrats have now completely lost the Hispanics and growing numbers of Blacks - it turns out that many immigrants who got there legally don't like their wages/jobs/housing etc being risked by legions of illegals taking the absolute pish out of the country - who'd have thunk it!

Also, many in those communities believe in hard work to get ahead and are conservative in regard to religion and bollox like woke/Trans so any political party pushing crap like, not knowing what a woman is, being anti-Christian, believing in abortion upto the moment of birth, men competing in women's races and being allowed in women's changing rooms/toilets etc is going to lose their support - sadly, it has taken the left reaching peak extreme and stupid for them to react but the worm has started to turn

NSP

LE
Mick Lynch is on the panel and the first question is basically, "Why are you a cunt?"

Latest Threads