Question Time Commentary

Slime

LE
A suggestion I hear quite often is to change the way GPs are paid.
The change suggested is to pay them by the amount of consultations they have rather than how many patients they have.

"Protesters" lift said people up. Put pickhelve between legs raise pickhelve slightly higher than persons leg length and run them off the road

Flicking through this programme as it takes place, it seems to me that Lammy encapsulates most of what's worst in every African politico that I've ever had to have dealings with; 'self-absorbed' is probably the most positive aspect displayed of his personality.

That bloody woman chairing the discussion is a pain, though. The whole thing is a whine-a-thon.

Do any of the paras still infest Aldershot or did they all move to Colchester...? Would be nice to feed into the audience a load of people whom their colonel snapped at a Sun reporter in the early nineties: "Look. You people expect us to train these men to fight like animals on your behalf. Don't complain when they behave like animals."

But, as I said a lot of years ago, the Paras may have the edge when you're done kicking the shït out of every cünt in the room you have to pretend to be a normal human, and the marines are way ahead on that one.

But, as I said a lot of years ago, the Paras may have the edge when you're done kicking the shït out of every cünt in the room you have to pretend to be a normal human, and the marines are way ahead on that one.
They are remarkably good at it, but once that mask drops it never goes back up.

TamH70

MIA

Slime

LE
Poor start.
Labour lacky acting like a sixth former.
Tory Eustice being a wet lettuce.

Slime

LE
Eustice should have gone on the attack imho.

When the 5-12 BP garages had to temporarily shut the country didn’t notice, the media didn’t notice and literally no one panic bought fuel.

It was only when the MSM said garages had run out of fuel, but failed to mention it was just a BP report and that only 5-12 out of 1200 forecourts had temporarily closed the panic buying started.

We now have seen fuel purchase at 300-400% above normal rates and the media say they is a shortage of fuel.

Eustice should have gone on the attack imho.

When the 5-12 BP garages had to temporarily shut the country didn’t notice, the media didn’t notice and literally no one panic bought fuel.

It was only when the MSM said garages had run out of fuel, but failed to mention it was just a BP report and that only 5-12 out of 1200 forecourts had temporarily closed the panic buying started.

We now have seen fuel purchase at 300-400% above normal rates and the media say they is a shortage of fuel.
And the same media then hammer the government for not handling the crisis. The crisis that they, the fracking media, caused.

Dumb1

War Hero
The chair looks a little bit like a round shouldered version of the child-catcher from chitty chitty bang bang....

But not as much as Suranne Jones does.

NSP

LE
Yeah - there wasn't a problem until the media created it with their sensationalist hyperbole-laden shit-stirring. When we've strung up the politicians we need to string up the editors and hacks!!