Question Time Commentary

I gave it a miss last night because I'd had some seriously strong eyedrops in me peepers yesterday and could barely see my hand in front of my face. I obviously missed nowt worthy of watching.

PFGEN

GCM
I decided to give it a go last night, even if it was for some aircraft recognition on the wall prints. Watched the whole sorry episode then stuck a fork in my kidneys to remind myself not to be so stupid. Last night was dire.

I decided to give it a go last night, even if it was for some aircraft recognition on the wall prints. Watched the whole sorry episode then stuck a fork in my kidneys to remind myself not to be so stupid. Last night was dire.
If you like aircraft recognition, have a look at my post 41,111 where I posted another one of the RAF chap's wall photos. I am still stuck on it.

PFGEN

GCM
No RAF chap on the QT50 tonight. I took a screenshot of one of his photos behind him and it has me stumped. So to while away the hour perhaps someone can ID the aeroplane. The closest I can come up with is an early BN Islander or a Twin Otter but the two large front oval cockpit windows don't look right and the fuselage looks too round. I wonder if the guys in front are the RAF Falcons?

View attachment 580442
I'll take a punt on that being a Dornier 228. If so it was a good call on the Falcons as it would be C-FPSH.

Missed Thursdays offering as I was assisting York’s economy by blowing a few Bob in a restaurant and Dick Turpinesque robbery back at the hotel bar afterwards.
Seems that not much was missed.

Slime

LE
Kate Andrews' birthday to be ruined by surrounding numpties

I wonder if Ashworth will have to do his very fake and camp ‘I’m angry’ routine that he seems to do in two out of three QT appearances.

Lucas will be useful for viewers from Mars or Venus.

Buckland has been doing well in MSM appearances in the last month or two imho.

Caroline Lucas? I’m out!

It'll be worth a laugh, though - her inane dribble is comedy gold.
In my humble opinion, there is nothing remotely funny about Lucas. If she and her moon howling chums had their way, we’d all be taxed to the hilt and living in caves around a fire.
Batshit crazy and given far too much airtime!

Slime

LE
In my humble opinion, there is nothing remotely funny about Lucas. If she and her moon howling chums had their way, we’d all be taxed to the hilt and living in caves around a fire.

But who else from the Greens do the public know or recognise?
I suspect a lot of people think she is still the Green party leader.

NSP

LE
She'd be hilarious tied spread-eagled to a wrought iron fence naked with an earth lead attached to a metal butt plug up her arse and a large steel ball-bearing that's shoved up her fanny as voltage is applied to the fence, though.

She'd be hilarious tied spread-eagled to a wrought iron fence naked with an earth lead attached to a metal butt plug up her arse and a large steel ball-bearing that's shoved up her fanny as voltage is applied to the fence, though.
I’m still not watching! :-D

Latest Threads