Question Time Commentary

Slime

LE
So Turkey and Saudia Arabia has more morality than the U.K. then?

That’s the leftist view

Maybe they don’t spend as much at home compared to how much the U.K. spend on LGBTQ rights ;)

Slime

LE
I can’t help taking the mick out of the aid budget debate.
Every time I see an Oxfam shop I think they must be desperate for the rate to stay at 0.7%…………..Otherwise Oxfam workers may have to start using their own cash to pay for sex with girls they are supposed to be helping.

Slime

LE
With regard to taking the knee.
John Barnes was on TalkRadio earlier. As usual he was saying how taking the knee was to tackle racism, then as usual only mentioned racism against black people.

So hard luck if you are from:
China.
Vietnam
Sri Lanka
India
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Etc etc………………..Because he doesn’t care about racism towards you……but only against black people………..and then only racism to black people from white people.

NSP

LE
"I was called a Paki."

Is that the strong language the announcer referred to? Get a grip!! I was expecting someone to say "cunt" on the basis of the warning.

With regard to taking the knee.
John Barnes was on TalkRadio earlier. As usual he was saying how taking the knee was to tackle racism, then as usual only mentioned racism against black people.

So hard luck if you are from:
China.
Vietnam
Sri Lanka
India
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Etc etc………………..Because he doesn’t care about racism towards you……but only against black people………..and then only racism to black people from white people.
Didn't he also say that taking the knee had achieved nothing? Nothing positive anyway.

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Didn't he also say that taking the knee had achieved nothing? Nothing positive anyway.

I had to zone out from him, he does my head in.

Once he labelled those booing as a bit thick he lost my support.

His comment saying the people booing wouldn’t even know what marxism was showed him as arrogant.

Hallelujah for the comment by the QT50 bespectacled lady in blue:

“…people are very loathe to make their comments, as I am now, because, if you disagree with taking the knee you’re seen as being racist, and you might not be racist whatsoever…”

"I was called a Paki."

Is that the strong language the announcer referred to? Get a grip!! I was expecting someone to say "cunt" on the basis of the warning.

I heard the announcer say something before the show, but as he seemed to be speaking some sort of street slang (on the national broadcaster!) I couldn’t understand.

Slime

LE
I can’t help thinking there are many people hearing about fans booing who have no idea at all that fans have been booing for decades.

Latest Threads