Question Time Commentary

Slime

LE
It says an awful lot about the quality of political debate that the photos behind one of the audience are the most interesting thing. :)

It says an awful lot about the quality of political debate that the photos behind one of the audience are the most interesting thing. :)
It is also probably most telling that there are more ARRSERs reading this thread than watch QT.

Slime

LE
It was interesting to see that no one defended Abbott’s mental state.
Apologies for quoting myself but......

The white haired chap Said Diane Abbott has mental health issues and no one on the panel defended her.

I mentioned that and got a 'dumb'.
Yes, you're right, looks like a Nimrod cockpit.
Yes, as per my initial post, it has the wrong amount and shape of windows to be a victor.
The thin central window in a victor is an excellent recognition point.

1623351549714.png

QT seem to have Varoufakis on contract or something. Will this show be more balanced?

Gillian Keegan - Wikipedia
Lucy Powell - Wikipedia
Kavita Oberoi - Wikipedia
Yanis Varoufakis - Wikipedia
Frank Luntz - Wikipedia

Who's On Question Time? #BBCQT

From the comments:

1623351637042.png

1623351665769.png

1623351779234.png

Slime

LE
Frank Lunt looks like he’s just done something brown and smelly in his pants in that photo.

The ever present Greek looks smug………But then he is ‘fortunately’ on QT during a G7 meeting where the EU is in a row with the U.K………..
I wonder which side he will say is in the wrong.

Slime

LE
It’s so good to hear some people bugging up EU food standards………

That would be the EU who had standards that allowed horse meat to appear in food supposedly made of beef.

Karamoja

War Hero
No RAF chap on the QT50 tonight. I took a screenshot of one of his photos behind him and it has me stumped. So to while away the hour perhaps someone can ID the aeroplane. The closest I can come up with is an early BN Islander or a Twin Otter but the two large front oval cockpit windows don't look right and the fuselage looks too round. I wonder if the guys in front are the RAF Falcons?

whatisit.jpg

Slime

LE
Conclusive evidence tonight that he’s a crab. He’s broadcasting from a caravan.
There’s a reason that stereotypes exist.

Hes spotted how we ID his aircraft pics, and has taken the spotting to a whole new level tonight.

Tonights question is:
What aircraft was recycled to make the sheet aluminium for his caravan ;)

Hes spotted how we ID his aircraft pics, and has taken the spotting to a whole new level tonight.

Tonights question is:
What aircraft was recycled to make the sheet aluminium for his caravan ;)
He’s going to be a legend down the Royal Crab Legion after this. And no doubt his local Rotary club and Golf club as well.

Gratifying to see the American frapping down the Labour panelist for quibbling about the success of the UK‘s vax programme and trying to politicise it; a strategy that has proven disastrous for the USA and, as acknowledged by the Greek, the EU.

Slime

LE
I’m only half watching.
Has anyone pointed out that with the UK‘s projected growth, this years 0.5% would be the same amount of cash as last years 0.7%?

Latest Threads