Question Time Commentary

The tabby is still the star of the QT 50.

Clever cat too, looks like it’s fallen asleep watching QT.
I am behind you all but Oxfam boy needs to give his head a wobble

Slime

LE
We shouldn't give 12 year olds the vaccine....
And they want to give 16 year olds the vote

Oxfam paid its high earner, the since departed chief executive Mark Goldring, £146,247 in the year to the end of March 2018, enough for ninetieth place on the list.

TamH70

MIA
Never really liked that series. Danger Man was far better. Read somewhere that he turned down Bond because he refused to kiss other women.
There was a big discussion in the comments thread on another site I'm familiar with that was making really good arguments that "The Prisoner" was nowt but a follow-up to "Danger Man", telling the story of what happened when Drake decided to say "sod that!" to the idea of continuing to be a spy.

Not being a fan of either show as such, I've no dog in the fight but it is rather plausible, considering that a lot of the people behind both were common between the two.

As for Bond? Yeah, Patrick McGoohan was very committed to his wife. They were married in 1951 and stayed so until his death in 2009, and he seems to have been a very devout Roman Catholic, to the extent that snogging other women was literally against his form of religion.

TamH70

MIA
There's undoubtedly corruption, but are you sure the main cause isn't incompetence?
Why not both?

Along with having so many chips on their shoulders about, well, everything that even Harry Ramsden's would tell them to pack it in, for pity's sake.

There's undoubtedly corruption, but are you sure the main cause isn't incompetence?
The one thing India, in common with most other third world countries, doesn't have is incompetence when it comes to corruption.

Robert Jenrick MP

Thangam Debbonaire MP

John Bercow

Hugh Osmond - entrepreneur, anti-lockdown, formed Punch Taverns

Deborah Frances-White - 'comedienne'

....... Enjoy !

Might give it a go tonight

Slime

LE
Robert Jenrick MP

Thangam Debbonaire MP

John Bercow

....... Enjoy !

Hmmm, Bercow on a politics show, there must be an election somewhere :)

Robert Jenrick MP

Thangam Debbonaire MP

John Bercow

....... Enjoy !
Will Osmond be singing?

NSP

LE
Robert Jenrick MP

Thangam Debbonaire MP

John Bercow

....... Enjoy !
I might if Bercow gets called out on his bullying.

Even moreso if digs about his cuckolding are rampant.

NSP

LE
Could be fun for jibes about Labour's predicted drubbing at the polls, too, since it will be broadcast after they close.

Slime

LE
Do any of you have an ‘election result’ tv or radio show lined up to watch/listen to later tonight?

Not sure there's too many results. Will hope for an exit poll, especially Hartlepool, then to bed.

Will record the Sky show and will watch at speed when I wake - likely 04:00'ish.

Plan may change if I hear of interesting participants