Question Time Commentary

These ‘two groups’ you mention, can you name them?
There are two named groups in the poverty section already*, so is everyone poor?

Just to throw throw another spanner at Nandy, you would have noted she said that four million children are in poverty........and like other Labour types she ONLY mentioned children, not the adults they might live with!

*relative poverty group, and the much much smaller absolute poverty group.
It's a similar thing to the label 'homeless'. They quote homeless figures that are staggeringly huge, implying massive numbers living in cardboard boxes under railway arches.

In actual fact the figure includes anyone living in temporary accommodation, such as sofa-surfing, hotels and B&Bs. Whilst not an ideal situation, they aren't living on the streets.

It's a similar thing to the label 'homeless'. They quote homeless figures that are staggeringly huge, implying massive numbers living in cardboard boxes under railway arches.

In actual fact the figure includes anyone living in temporary accommodation, such as sofa-surfing, hotels and B&Bs. Whilst not an ideal situation, they aren't living on the streets.
Therefore detracting away from the truly homeless that deserve a lot more focus.

Except it doesn't. None of them have permanent homes. Just because they aren't sleeping rough, doesn't mean they don't need a hand up as well.
Wonder how many in b and b freeze to death every year?

Therefore detracting away from the truly homeless that deserve a lot more focus.
The way to view the homeless problem can be seen through a cat shelter. The youngest have the best probability and probably need the least amount of help, whereas the oldest the worst probability outcome and in need of the most care/cuddles.

Politicians and labour are the sorts of adopters who would normally be rejected. All they're want is a box of kittens and will return them for the next box, once they're are grown up and the complexity hits home.

And your a permanent troll.
e475606ec3a891b037f59f2faae57804.png

What do we think the prime subject for discussion on the next airing of this mighty broadcast piece is going to be then?

Slime

LE
What do we think the prime subject for discussion on the next airing of this mighty broadcast piece is going to be then?

I’m hoping it will Focus on the racism shown by one member of the Windsor family....................But won’t be holding my breath.

For info, the only 100% verifiable racist remark from a royal was from that chap in America married to a girl called Meghan.

The way to view the homeless problem can be seen through a cat shelter. The youngest have the best probability and probably need the least amount of help, whereas the oldest the worst probability outcome and in need of the most care/cuddles.

Politicians and labour are the sorts of adopters who would normally be rejected. All they're want is a box of kittens and will return them for the next box, once they're are grown up and the complexity hits home.

There is also the BAME angle with cats, as black cats are hard to rehome

There is also the BAME angle with cats, as black cats are hard to rehome
Listen to any media/politicians and complex problems are boiled down to a typical BBC Question: 'What would you say to this little Disabled, blind, black cat with no home'. Once we've established that something must be done !
Its justs a question of Resources and no amount of resources can change the underlying facts (Disabled/Blind/Black). So the next question is how to restructure the entire society in favour of those traits and this is where things can go down a very dangerous avenue, as resistance is obviously evil and the only way to fight evil is with evil and any popular cat breeds should be euthanised/cancelled to force people towards choices you wish them to take.

Listen to any media/politicians and complex problems are boiled down to a typical BBC Question: 'What would you say to this little Disabled, blind, black cat with no home'. Once we've established that something must be done !
Its justs a question of Resources and no amount of resources can change the underlying facts (Disabled/Blind/Black). So the next question is how to restructure the entire society in favour of those traits and this is where things can go down a very dangerous avenue, as resistance is obviously evil and the only way to fight evil is with evil and any popular cat breeds should be euthanised/cancelled to force people towards choices you wish them to take.
Some strawmen of epic proportions there.

I expressed the hope QT might give Piers Moron a seat this week - not that I expected it to come about.

Mims Davies - Tory girl, Employment​
Steve Reed - Labour shadow Communities​
Victor Adebowale - people's peer, social care & nhs​
Bonnie Greer - boor, any topic​
Dan Hodges - labour renegade, might get some free thinking. Acts better than his mum.​

I won't be watching, and video will be on bbc4 for an interview with Galton & Simpson

I expressed the hope QT might give Piers Moron a seat this week - not that I expected it to come about.

Dan Hodges - labour renegade, might get some free thinking. Acts better than his mum.​

I won't be watching, and video will be on bbc4 for an interview with Galton & Simpson
As our great and beloved Maggie once said “Let us rejoice at that news”
She was, of course, referring to greater events and not the lesser skirmish that the fat opinionated bastard Morgan, was temporarily, no longer to infest our early morning tv with his bloated opinion of everything and everyone.
He performed brilliantly however, when he extolled the virtues of Brexit, whilst unashamedly being a remainer (piss flap)
Alas, like the proverbial football manager, the mutton shutter will rise again to perforate our reasoning and happy times, by leading and dribbling over his narcissistic views of a new ( or old) current affairs programme coming to you shortly. The knacker.
No Christmas card will be winging its way from me to him at the pig sty.
CUnt.

Thanks for the tip re Galton & Simpson.
There’s a programme on just before about H-H-H-Hancock as well.