Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Time Commentary

A variety of technologies used to deliver Freeview (some confuse with Freesat - a different beast).

Don't know why this means available channels vary, but they certainly do.

My old man's video, TV and my PC card all out of step in spite of regular updates - none get Forces TV

TamH70

MIA
A variety of technologies used to deliver Freeview (some confuse with Freesat - a different beast).

Don't know why this means available channels vary, but they certainly do.

My old man's video, TV and my PC card all out of step in spite of regular updates - none get Forces TV
I have just checked, and I get Forces TV on channel 96 on the Jockistani version of Freeview. Currently, Bless This House is showing.

NSP

LE
Might give it a spin tonight as I'm at a loose end - someone's bound to ask a question about the EUs childish petulance over it's incompetent, late ordering of vaccine and it might be interesting seeing a remoaner-laden panel try to spin it in a positive light.

NSP

LE
Wham! First question on EU vaccine whinge. How far will the UK government go to stop the EU hijacking our deliveries when they leave the factory?

NSP

LE
Tory bird's not unappealing, though - about the only thing the show has going for it this week!

Camilla's none too shabby, either. I bet she's a right dirty minx.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Interesting - they're going to Aberdeen for a live audience in a fortnight. Has anyone told Wee Nippy...?