Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Time Commentary

Karamoja

War Hero
Reckon this QT50 idea is so the BBC can ensure the audience meets their diversity requirements. The last couple of virtual audiences have been too white for them I think.

Slime

LE
I’ve edited my original post to point out Arrse knew about it before the 6 o’Clock News.

I can’t remember if this starts recording at 7 or 9.
If it was 7 Fiona could have been out of the news loop from 5pm onwards.

She could of course be just being a git, just like was was when she asked about Brexit affecting vaccine transportation, after she had recently heard Matt Hancock explain the answer to David Lammy on QT recently.

Karamoja

War Hero
If all pubs were closed permanently that would really benefit the country's public health. I wonder if the statisticians will be able to pick up a fall in drink related diseases due to the temporary pub closures.

I can’t remember if this starts recording at 7 or 9.
If it was 7 Fiona could have been out of the news loop from 5pm onwards.

She could of course be just being a git, just like was was when she asked about Brexit affecting vaccine transportation, after she had recently heard Matt Hancock explain the answer to David Lammy on QT recently.
I’m going with git. She may have been in make-up and warm up from 5 (if a 1900 start), but her producers won’t have been, should have been monitoring agency and other reports, and she wears an ear piece through which she can be informed ‘Drop it sweet cheeks , he’s gone back on it’.

If all pubs were closed permanently that would really benefit the country's public health. I wonder if the statisticians will be able to pick up a fall in drink related diseases due to the temporary pub closures.
It depends on the tax revenue.
How much does it cost to deal with consequences of Alcohol, compared with tax revenue received.

Latest Threads