Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Time Commentary

Slime

LE

Are you really sure you needed to point out a BBC host, on a BBC programme, in a thread about that BBC programme gets money from the public purse?

Lets borrow some money that will take us years to pay back with higher taxes and give it to another country.

Slime

LE
This Brexit woman isn’t taking any prisoners.
She just made some excellent points..........
only to be followed by the Labour lacky spouting his pre prepared nonsense.

Slime

LE
I noted that the U.K. aid to China wasn’t a feature tonight. :)

Welsh wind bag said the government is cutting back on public spending. Fifi didn't pick him up on the untruth.
She did interrupt the Tory when he said Dr's and nurses were getting a pay rise.
Frankly, I do hope those Drs and nurses in GP surgeries who do not actually see patients are not included in any notion of a pay rise . That would be a travesty.
They should only be paid their regular salary for the patients they actually treat - at home or in the practice - and, if pushed, 10% of that for phone consultations

Was it not only a month or so ago that people were moaning that we had food banks and this was terrible for a rich country like us.
We struggle to look after our own. Charity begins at home.

Ps. It seems that the politicians are the ones that do not like it and the public think its a good idea.

Karamoja

War Hero
Pakistan is the biggest recipient of UK aid and I simply don't see any evidence of it within Pakistan. Seems so naive to give so much to a country where corruption is a way of life.

TGT makes a good point, only to be interrupted by Fifi who thinks she is a comedian.

Slime

LE
During the last lockdown I started seeing Laura K as more and more attractive as the weeks went by.
I’m now in tier 3, it’s only a matter of time before her dulcet tones turn to sultry :)

Karamoja

War Hero
During the last lockdown I started seeing Laura K as more and more attractive as the weeks went by.
I’m now in tier 3, it’s only a matter of time before her dulcet tones turn to sultry :)
You only have to start worrying when Naga Munchetty's ghastly voice turns sultry.

Latest Threads