Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Time Commentary

The Covid tiers are rubbish.
Christmas is ruined.
Boris is being too oppressive.
Boris is being too lenient.
The economy is going down the pan.
Hundreds of countries will suffer as a result of the reduction in foreign aid.
Wot about public workers’ pay rises?
Maradona has superseded God.

Slime

LE
So tonight’s show is from a country run by the Labour party.
I wonder if the Welsh Labour assembly or Westminster tories will get the blame for everything :)

Slime

LE
Hmmmmmmm, four wasters, a crap host an a para olympian.

Just had some serious words with Mrs b. She went for a pee and left the telly on BBC1. Now watching Sky.

I’ve just drifted over from a very interesting 999 type prog on Ch5. That WAS worth watching.
By all accounts, QT is doomed in its current format. I really would miss it but not that much I would worry about it.
Has Maradonna got mentioned yet? Bobby Ball? Roy Hudd? Thought not.

I think the relaxation over Christmas is foolish. There are probably a couple of hundred people alive today, who will be dead in February because of it.
I suspect the Government is applying realpolitik in the knowledge that any severe restrictions would be widely ignored and impossible to enforce.

Slime

LE
I’ve just drifted over from a very interesting 999 type prog on Ch5. That WAS worth watching.
By all accounts, QT is doomed in its current format. I really would miss it but not that much I would worry about it.
Has Maradonna got mentioned yet? Bobby Ball? Roy Hudd? Thought not.

Roy Hudd had been pretty much ‘no platformed’ by the Beeb for quite some time.

I grew up loving the News Hudlines on the radio, but it’s not on the BBC sounds app as it’s considered racist and with views no longer acceptable to the Beeb

Roy Hudd had been pretty much ‘no platformed’ by the Beeb for quite some time.

I grew up loving the News Hudlines on the radio, but it’s not on the BBC sounds app as it’s considered racist and with views no longer acceptable to the Beeb
I mentioned him in particular as he has had something of a massive input in the entertainment world and written for many half decent comics. I wasn’t aware he’d upset the bias corporation.
He just didn’t get the send off and accolades he deserved. Not just him either.

Karamoja

War Hero
I don't really get the argument that the a public sector deserves a pay rise, because putting it bluntly, they were simply doing their jobs.

Last edited:

Slime

LE
I mentioned him in particular as he has had something of a massive input in the entertainment world and written for many half decent comics. I wasn’t aware he’d upset the bias corporation.
He just didn’t get the send off and accolades he deserved. Not just him either.

He was a very talented man, that’s for sure.
The fact the Huddlines ran for so many years surely means that it was both funny and popular. :)

I don't really get the argument that the a private sector deserves a pay rise, because putting it bluntly, they were simply doing their jobs.
My place of work has never closed, some office jockeys have worked from home but for those of us on the factory floor it's business as usual. Can I have a pay rise?

Slime

LE
Good to see a host who takes a larger wage than the Prime minister trying to have a dig at MP wage levels.

Welsh wind bag said the government is cutting back on public spending. Fifi didn't pick him up on the untruth.
She did interrupt the Tory when he said Dr's and nurses were getting a pay rise.

Latest Threads