Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Time Commentary

Newscast (successor to Brexitcast)
Fraser Walsh, science correspondent says this is the most positive he has been since first reporting on CV19. He says virologist's expectations of possible vaccines were modest. Current vaccine potential surpasses all their expectations, so far.
Priti Patel "bullying" report.
Interview with Tom Watson... ECHR type stuff.
Cost of Covid and what will gov't have to do with taxes etc. Watson said he would ask Gordon Brown. Was he joking?
He thinks Boris will take the Conservatives in to the next election. Asked who he would fear as a Tory leader he said Tom Tugendhat. He also favours Ben Wallace and when prompted about Rishi, yes. him as well.

Last edited:
1605876197078.png

The BBC turned it into a mixture of a political version of the Jeremy Kyle Show and a Communist show trial .
Good riddance .

Question One: Should we keep posting links to alternatives such as the IEA, Andrew Neil and Guido Talks?
Question Two: Should we continue to post them on this thread or on a separate thread?

Question One: Should we keep posting links to alternatives such as the IEA, Andrew Neil and Guido Talks?
Question Two: Should we continue to post them on this thread or on a separate thread?
Can I ask a friend?

Yes, no, don't care and ignore the question are valid responses, though not all at the same time.
By now there are a number who know where to find them, so if this thread is going to die off, is it worth it?
It's worth keeping, maybe change the title?

Who knows, the new DG might instigate a turn around. Yeah, yeah, I know.

TamH70

MIA
What's the betting that reducing the aid budget will feature prominently tonight?

I dunno - 1-500,000,000 odds-on favourite sound right?

Slime

LE
What's the betting that reducing the aid budget will feature prominently tonight?

It might, but it will have to compete with the tier system, financial support for those in tier 3, and the fact the Tier info website crashed.

I’ll have a fiver on women’s care and miscarriages getting a mention. All panelist’s will heartily agree with any sympathetic sentiment expressed.