Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Time Commentary

Slime

LE
it’s Harry Hill.

Slime

LE
Is she complaining about a plague of white people?
Why don't QT invite Trevor Philips any more. He's good.

Ive been thinking about Trevor Philips today, his black listing from the Labour party should end today.
Maybe he could be welcomed back.

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Hmm, Hannah Fry is coming on.
I think she has a very sexy voice, plus is obviously very interesting on science and maths.

Slime

LE
I found the new presenter of GT tonight very annoying.

NSP

LE
Ive been thinking about Trevor Philips today, his black listing from the Labour party should end today.
Maybe he could be welcomed back.
You've fallen foul of the zeitgeist there.

May I suggest you use "denylisting" instead.

NSP

LE
Is she complaining about a plague of white people?
Did she say "plague of white people?" I was a bit distracted at the time. If she did one can only hope someone makes a complaint to the old bill about an instance of racially-aggravated hate speech.

And then alerts the tabloids...

Slime

LE
You've fallen foul of the zeitgeist there.

May I suggest you use "denylisting" instead.

Good old trevor is black, no doubts about it, and is a bit too straight talking to be bothered with snowflake clap trap. :)

Did she say "plague of white people?" I was a bit distracted at the time. If she did one can only hope someone makes a complaint to the old bill about an instance of racially-aggravated hate speech.

And then alerts the tabloids...
Not as far as I know. I had switched over after her pontificating.

Slime

LE
I heard her say on the radio that the stats continually given out by the SAGE scientists are mathematically dubious.

She may as well say it, thousands of others are too. :)

I got 35 minutes into it on Iplayer and had to turn it off, because Ms Grrrrr was getting on my nerves, spouting total crap.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m going to declare that I’d love for Trump to be re elected.
Not for any of his policies, but purely to see the effect it would have on lefties :)
#MeToo

Latest Threads