Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Time Commentary

Slime

LE
Jo Biden is Irish...?

I could've sworn he was American!!

Isn‘t being an American a bit important for an American POTUS.

Slime

LE
Yes, she’s just said she has votes in both the US and the UK.

Yes, but voting wasn’t the issue, it was that earlier she said she had become a British citizen.

Slime

LE

NSP

LE
Yes, she’s just said she has votes in both the US and the UK.
Didn't the US decide some time ago to restrict dual nationality. Something to do with too many Mexican women going into labour on the flag carrier airline inbound to a US airport and thus the child being born a US citizen, thus allowing the parents leave to remain to support the child, which had a right to reside in the US...?

I'm sure there was something in there about dual voting rights, too...??

Karamoja

War Hero
Germany also has a regional approach. Merkel doesn't have the powers to order a national lockdown, she can only request the separate regions to do so.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Do any of you think Greer might be a bit hacked of as she is only black, and so cant trump the Jewish lady as chief victim on the show tonight?
I got pissed off at Greer so switched off. She us there tonight with one purpose and that is to deflect any sh!te away from Labour and turn QT into a Tory anti Muslim programme. She was succeeding and being allowed to spout her own form of racism I.e. if you aibt black you must be racist.

The lass from the Jewish Council looked to be getting pissed off at BG as well.

Slime

LE
Bloody hell, Greer is going to be a virologist now.

Oyibo

LE
Switched of after Greer's diatribes and contrived laughter while Chris Philp was talking.