Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Time Commentary

Owl be back
Actually joking aside, here is an interesting tweet. Facebook owns Instagram and can seemingly shut down opinions it doesn't like but refuses to remove pro-terrorism content.

1603408314272.png

Actually joking aside, here is an interesting tweet. Facebook owns Instagram and can seemingly shut down opinions it doesn't like but refuses to remove pro-terrorism content.

View attachment 514318

That goes for social media in general, the focus is on demonetarising and shutting down content they don't agree with CountDankula being one notable example, rather than necessarily content governments want shut down

Pulled his 'phone out at a press conference and claimed that HMG had just informed him right there and then.

This morning Jenrick points put that he 'phoned Burnham personally to tell him two hours before the press conference.

Opportunistic politicking prick (Burnham, not Jenrick. Although...)!!

"This is not the way to govern..."

No Andrew This is exactly how you go about it.

I got my normal fright when Analease Dodds' mug appeared on the news a couple of nights ago.
I've thought for a while that there was an uncanny resemblance to another well known character of fiction.

I give you:
Dobby the House Elf

Doddsy the House Elf

Sorry if anyone was eating.

I got my normal fright when Analease Dodds' mug appeared on the news a couple of nights ago.
I've thought for a while that there was an uncanny resemblance to another well known character of fiction.

I give you:
Dobby the House Elf

Doddsy the House Elf

That's unfair on poor Dobby, they're a towering intellect in comparison

I give you:
Dobby the House Elf

Doddsy the House Elf

To voluntarily put that hairstyle on top of that mug!

I wonder if they'll still have Marie from the Board of Deputies of British Jews on QT tonight

Popcorn at the ready, tonight's might be worth watching

If you enjoy the BFG. *

*Bonnie Fcuking Greer

I prefer the Doom and Quake abbreviation as Big F*cking Gun, rather than that irritating bird

I’ll be surprised if rat-boy weasel chops Corbyn even gets a mention tonight as it won’t fit the Bias Companies agenda.
As we are going to be force fed ( whether we like it or not) hours and hours of the Yanks picking a sudden death competition winner to be ‘boss for 4 years next Tuesday, I’m guessing our throats will be ‘greased’ with more of the same shite.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Get the beer and Pringles ready:

Marie van der Zyl
She is a self-described "fighter" and takes as a compliment the comparison that "the only difference between me and a Rottweiler is that a Rottweiler eventually lets go"

NSP

LE
I wonder if they'll still have Marie from the Board of Deputies of British Jews on QT tonight

Popcorn at the ready, tonight's might be worth watching
I'm thinking I'll give it a spin, just to see how desperate FiFi is to keep the Tory from speaking, and give Bonnie Greer maximum speaking time.

NSP

LE
Get the beer and Pringles ready:

Marie van der Zyl
She is a self-described "fighter" and takes as a compliment the comparison that "the only difference between me and a Rottweiler is that a Rottweiler eventually lets go"
She'd let go if I did to her what I'd do to a rottweiler that had it's teeth in my arm.

Lift arm, repeatedly kick between hind legs as hard as possible whilst pushing other thumb out of the back of an eye socket.

I'm thinking I'll give it a spin, just to see how desperate FiFi is to keep the Tory from speaking, and give Bonnie Greer maximum speaking time.

I've got it recording in case I fall asleep, the unlikely potential for someone who isn't a plant in the audience to raise a question about the EHRC report has got to be worth it

I predict it will be the following running order:
COVID (Boris Grrr)
BREXIT (Boris Grrr)
US Elections (Trump Grrr)
EHRC report (short answers please as we are short of time)

NSP

LE
I've got it recording in case I fall asleep, the unlikely potential for someone who isn't a plant in the audience to raise a question about the EHRC report has got to be worth it
The audience is all phoning in on Zoom. You can bet your arse that they are probably all BBC employees working from home.

Latest Threads