Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Time Commentary

Euclid

War Hero
Exactly my thinking. It dilutes the impact for genuine cases.
Good interview questions for a millennial or Generation Z candidate.

‘What do you understand by the term ‘personal resilience’ and how important is this in the business environment’?’

‘How would describe the difference between being a bit pissed off and having a full on Harry and Meghan mental health issue?’

‘How would you describe your own mental resilience?’

‘If I give you advice about how to improve your performance would you consider that to be a damaging assault on your personal esteem and damaging to your mental health, or would you just fcking do what you’ve been told?’

The reason for all of the "don't go and visit your granny" interpretations of the gov guidance was to camouflage the fact that the message was actually "oi you dozy young people, stop having house parties where you're absorbing a heavy viral load and then spreading it far and wide" - but they couldn't give a proverbial and carried on, as did the extended asian family gatherings. Guess which groups are most heavily infected?

Sad to say Stuart Rose, who I would normally rate as a good thinker, is not being particularly coherent this evening.

He’s coming over as some guy shouting at the pigeons.

Barely a page of contributions. GF page is likewise very low.

Watching it now, mercifully on fast view so it'll be over quicker.

Question on illegal immigrants got short shrift so that they could all get back to bashing the government, which is the programme's duty.

Barely a page of contributions. GF page is likewise very low.

Watching it now, mercifully on fast view so it'll be over quicker.

Question on illegal immigrants got short shrift so that they could all get back to bashing the government, which is the programme's duty.
Guido, which normally puts up a page showing the QT panel faces beforehand, is stuffed to the gills with comments reading 'Who cares?'. Very telling.

It would, as some there ask, be interesting to see the audience figures.

I make coin by being shut up inside dynamically-positioned floating steel boxes out of sight of land for weeks on end. A good way to avoid the virus - once we've gone through the pantomime of "making sure" that none of us have brought it onboard in the first place.

And being present when some of them sink.

Live with Littlewood: Live debate with Sammy Wilson MP, Stephen Bush, Kate Andrews and many more​

1602009356470.png

Link to recording of show:

Latest Threads