Question Time Commentary

NSP

LE
I take it that it was another no-show last night, then? Have the Beeb cottoned onto how much they're turning people off of the format or is it part of their attempt to dumb down political coverage to a select few message-pushing programmes...?

NSP

LE
QT is on summer holiday
Really? I thought they kept going as long as Parliament was sitting...?

By the by, hopefully it will get severe sunburn and die of dehydration and shock.

We're talking about Al-Beeb. They don't care about viewers

eg Soaps:
C4, C5, ITV, Aus TV (Neighbours) all making. Al-Beeb - Eastenders on holiday with full pay

iirc Daily Politics/Politics Live to be binned

Due to the shite being peddled on all channels just now, I watched ‘Celebrity Pointless’ earlier and was treated to a ‘journo special’
Everything that’s wrong with tv journalists was represented.
Kay Burley, Adam Boulton, Victoria Derbyshire and that fucker Owen Jones to name but a few; enough to make you vom.
Yet seeing none of them talking political bollocks made a change.
I’ve said before... Kay Burley works for the CSA in her spare time y’know.

NSP

LE
Due to the shite being peddled on all channels just now, I watched ‘Celebrity Pointless’ earlier and was treated to a ‘journo special’
Everything that’s wrong with tv journalists was represented.
Kay Burley, Adam Boulton, Victoria Derbyshire and that fucker Owen Jones to name but a few; enough to make you vom.
Yet seeing none of them talking political bollocks made a change.
I’ve said before... Kay Burley works for the CSA in her spare time y’know.
Derbydire would get it despite being a BBC drone and only having one tit.

There was a big cheer in this house when Jones was binned at the first round.
Did he throw a hissy fit and stomp off?

Derbydire would get it despite being a BBC drone and only having one tit.
Is there anything you wouldn't shag?

Andrew Neil and BBC

Oh dear, how sad, never mind
BBC News website will 'cease to function in current state' if online hub axed, insider warns
“...The other work – recruitment, staff appraisals, organising rotas, etc – will still need to be done by someone.
“They also won’t be working to the same national BBC agenda..."

In spiteful revenge
BBC Andrew Neil Show canned
"...Politics Live, which has only aired on Wednesdays during the pandemic, will return on only four days of five – Mondays to Thursdays..."

How/Why? "The BBC faces lost income of an estimated £125m in the next year because of the Covid-19 crisis"

BBC digging deeper down their dumb down, yoof, anti-business, Marxist hole

Defund and sell BBC

Digging?
Julia Hartley-Brewer vs Health Secretary Pratt Hancock: Masks? Facts? Science? I will make them up as we go along

Andrew Neil and BBC

Oh dear, how sad, never mind
BBC News website
BBC Julia Hartley-Brewer vs Health Secretary Pratt Hancock: Masks? Facts? Science? I will make them up as we go along
I managed to suffer half of that interview. I’m no detective but it’s a fairly accurate guess that Hancock was sat somewhere with his trousers around his ankles watching the latest ‘Brazzer’ spunk fest video. His brain was clearly not connected to his mouth for most of what I listened to.

NSP must be Welsh, closest yet to a startled sheep. Is she Ken Dodd's 'foundling' sister?

Why has she crushed a tampon into her ear?

Will she and Pixie Cooper-Balls be taking this hoard into their homes?

What's record for sniper shot? We need some on SE Clifffs

Guido's (occasional) weekly videocast has taken the place of any BBC tripe for me. Neil's show was hardly groundbreaking, and frankly won't be missed by me - I missed almost all of them; I hope he does (at the Spectator) what the Guido team (and the IEA lot) do at their ethereal locations. It's needed.

Guido's (occasional) weekly videocast has taken the place of any BBC tripe for me. Neil's show was hardly groundbreaking, and frankly won't be missed by me - I missed almost all of them; I hope he does (at the Spectator) what the Guido team (and the IEA lot) do at their ethereal locations. It's needed.
The next Guido roundup is the last one due to Parliament break. "This Week" was good for some of the the interviews by Andrew Neil and analysis by Michael Portillo and Alan Johnson. The camp panto type bollocks was a waste of time. After that there was no way for it to come back in that format. I agree that the IEA talks are very good. The viewing figures though seem to be in hundreds or a few thousand. I suspect it's more as folk view it via the servers Guido uses rather than direct from YouTube. Mark is less shy about his vaping and supping pints now. He was sucking on that vaping pipe like father Jack Hacket on a long plastic tube to some wine.

FJH.gif

Since @afneil was asking if folk were interested in subscription TV, there seem to be a number showing interest in Spectator TV. Katy Balls roundup of various interviews is useful rather than bringing anything new but saves watching or listening to those programmes. Some of her discussion podcasts are okay too.

Last edited:
Talking of Live with Littlewood, I missed this one.
Live with Littlewood – with Douglas Carswell, Madeline Grant, Toby Young and many more Streamed live on 15 Jul 2020

Latest Threads