Question Time Commentary

NSP

LE
I need a poo. That will be more interesting than this broadcast.

Slime

LE
It’s been hard to watch tonight.
I got bored listening to the panel banging on all night about RLB being sacked from the shadow cabinet, or the murder of three chaps by a terrorist.........oh, hang on.

Slime

LE
Having watched this show tonight, while I note they ignored his weeks major events I can’t actually think if any one single subject was debated.

Come on George, at least chuck in a rhyme.... he's a poet, not that you'd know it.
He's a spoken word artist whatever the f*ck that means.

On a scale of 1-10 of people in the street after a donation, 10 would be a string quartet, 8 a competent bunch of jazz types and 1 is "Bruv can you spare 40p".

I suspect George is the confident type who would ask for 50p, a Paddington Bear one if possible.

Point and laugh, point and laugh.

This George fella - "spoken word artist" - does that mean he can't write?

Didn't watch it. Didn't miss anything by what's written above.

Karamoja

War Hero
Having watched this show tonight, while I note they ignored his weeks major events I can’t actually think if any one single subject was debated.
The producers of Question Time seem to be fixated with only asking questions that embarrass the Government, they obviously are under the impression that they are Her Majesty's Opposition. In addition to the previous omitted topics, they could have debated the London rave party disturbances and the total disregard of Covid-19 guidelines by the crowds that went to the beach at Bournemouth. But perhaps this would go against the current huggy fluffy leftie view from the BBC that the Covid-19 pandemic has made us a much gentler and caring society. I wonder what the viewing figures were for last night's abortion?

PFGEN

GCM
I need a poo. That will be more interesting than this broadcast.
Thank you for that astute summation. Having dealt with enough grief during the day I couldn't bring myself to listen to the wibbling of QT. Sounds like I made the right choice.

Slime

LE
The producers of Question Time seem to be fixated with only asking questions that embarrass the Government, they obviously are under the impression that they are Her Majesty's Opposition. In addition to the previous omitted topics, they could have debated the London rave party disturbances and the total disregard of Covid-19 guidelines by the crowds that went to the beach at Bournemouth. But perhaps this would go against the current huggy fluffy leftie view from the BBC that the Covid-19 pandemic has made us a much gentler and caring society. I wonder what the viewing figures were for last night's abortion?
Welcome to the QT thread :)

Sadly the thread isn’t what it used to be as the Beeb cruelly removed one of the main points discussed each week............idiots or weirdos in the former studio audiences.

NSP

LE
Thank you for that astute summation. Having dealt with enough grief during the day I couldn't bring myself to listen to the wibbling of QT. Sounds like I made the right choice.
Coincidentally, at this time I need a poo again.

Regarding these statues. No one payed an iota of attention to them before. Someone from the BLM must have googled them and started this nonsense.
Do people realise that many countries of the world were built by slaves? The clothes the snowflake generation are wearing today are made by people in China on a pittance.
And that woman on a few weeks ago with a headband was talking shite.

Latest Threads