Question Time Commentary

NSP

LE
I notice everyone on the video wall wanting to speak is holding up their left hand. Is this because they fear that holding up their right hand in the same manner may be misconstrued?

Sieg!

Dumb1

War Hero
Jess just said the govt need to say what are we going to do.......

I think she meant what we are going to do.

She's rubbish

Is anyone better informed after seeing this programme? I didn't see it tonight but didn't miss it. Have any major issues been resolved? Has anyone made an arrse of themselves? Has the BBCs favoured cultural Identity been exonerated? I'm eager not to know, in a vague, dull, bored sense.

Still, if Guido finds hypocrisy, and it will if that quality is evident, I'll rewind and get upset.

Is anyone better informed after seeing this programme? I didn't see it tonight but didn't miss it. Have any major issues been resolved? Has anyone made an arrse of themselves? Has the BBCs favoured cultural Identity been exonerated? I'm eager not to know, in a vague, dull, bored sense.

Still, if Guido finds hypocrisy, and it will if that quality is evident, I'll rewind and get upset.
It’s not finished yet! Something useful and interesting may rear it’s ugly head yet!

Karamoja

War Hero
Tower Hamlets shouldn't have imposed such a high community levy on the application. If it had been reasonable, they might have got it.

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Has anyone noticed the new political class in the video audience?

We seemed to have moved from the Beeb wanting centre party towards audience members with centre parting ;)

Help George along Fiona,why don't you.

Latest Threads