Question Time Commentary

Slime

LE
Are those red leads earphones or battery charger leads?

Slime

LE
I’m disappointed Jess isn’t in the studio.

NSP

LE
Julia Hartley-Brewer from 06:30 until Mike Graham comes on is very worth listening too.
She will really take some interviewees to task, and in recent weeks has made Ed Davey look a complete buffoon a couple of times. In one interview he started to infer she was a racist, and it’s fair to say he soon regretted it :)
I'd actually get up to listen to JHB but I can't get that station to tune in on my DAB. There's a bit of a comms nexus where I live - mobile coverage is weak to eff all, depending on network, too.

NSP

LE
WTF is this red dye-job on the webcam link...?

Slime

LE
I'd actualyl get up to listen to JHB but I can't get that station to tune in on my DAB. There's a bit of a comms nexus where I live - mobile coverage is weak to eff all, depending on network, too.
I can’t get DAB or FM where I live, so have always listened via WIFI on a phone.

I'd actually get up to listen to JHB but I can't get that station to tune in on my DAB. There's a bit of a comms nexus where I live - mobile coverage is weak to eff all, depending on network, too.
It's on DAB+ since Monday but my radio is old so I use the app at the moment.

I will always champion a Tory who is interrupted by Bruce who carries on talking like she wasn’t there.
The ‘Poet’ geezer talking to the Tory saying “your Government”. Mate, it’s your Government too whether you like it or not. Bunt.

Slime

LE
Come on George, at least chuck in a rhyme.... he's a poet, not that you'd know it.
I think George may have been chosen as he did an educational series that covered empire and slavery, but sadly for QT he isn’t a shouty BLM type voice they might have wanted.

Dumb1

War Hero
The golf sale thing didn't work out because of lock down.... still who wants to stand with a sign on Oxford Street anyway.

Not enough furlough victims
I think George may have been chosen as he did an educational series that covered empire and slavery, but sadly for QT he isn’t a shouty BLM type voice they might have wanted.
Yes,not distinguishing himself yet again. Just reading from a script.

NSP

LE
The red thing has the same face that James O'Brien shows on the studiocam when he's spitting bile.

NSP

LE
Blonde graduate giving it large on the evils of "privilege." Look in the mirror, lass!!!

Latest Threads