Question Time Commentary

Strangely, ‘Spiked’ is a nominally ‘slightly right wing’ publication
Spiked Magazine - Media Bias/Fact Check , though it is known to have produced misleading information In the past.
Strange indeed. Spiked would disagree as they are libertarian left same as Rod Liddle

I’m getting a bit fed up that no one wants to discuss BLM movement aims.
If anyone did Al-Beeb would have edited it out

One channel does report what UK Media won't: Sky News Australia

People submitting to the mob 'supporting radical Marxist group'
'Do the sportsmen, corporates and politicians taking a knee in the name of Black Lives Matter know that they are supporting a radical Marxist group with a set of political goals that the overwhelming majority of people find insane”

“If you're going to submit to the mob and take a knee, then know precisely what you're supporting, it ain't about police brutality or racism, it's about clearly defined, extreme neo-marxist ideology.”

This is excellent: Twatter, Churchil, Boris, JK Rowling
'Embarrassing' for Twitter banning 'someone like myself': Hopkins
“I used the phrase hung like a baboon in response to a threat of a sexual nature of violence against me,” Ms Hopkins told Sky News​
“It’s actually a line from Rowan Atkinson’s Black Adder.​
“I have been banned from Twitter for life because I used the phrase hung like a baboon, and that’s the truth in black and white.​
“There’s no coming back from this, for Twitter, it’s embarrassing that they have banned someone like myself for using hung like a baboon.”​

Churchill - ignoramus on C4 News
Newman doesn't say anything about her ignorance, stupidity and her claim of intelligence and stop interview. Remember attack on JP?

The bias in full piece was as blatant as BBC's Maitliss - no consequences for her, so openly biased increased while Ofcom does nothing

BBC & C4 news classes all protecting statues as Far Right including retired military. C4 News reporter stated as fact "BLM justifiably fighting decades of institutional systemic racism in UK"

Don't forget to check PJW weekly

Start 22:45

Under 30 special

Steve Barclay, chief secretary to the Treasury
Jess Phillips, shadow minister for domestic violence and safeguarding
Theo Paphitis, entrepreneur
Iona Bain, founder of Young Money
George Mpanga, better known as George the Poet

Under 30 special

Who is the Minister for Domestic Violence and Safeguarding, that Jess Phillips shadows?

Who is the Minister for Domestic Violence and Safeguarding, that Jess Phillips shadows?

but then she has a wider remit - perhaps too much for BBC info

modern slavery and the national referral mechanism; domestic abuse; violence against women and girls including female genital mutilation (FGM) and forced marriage; early youth intervention on serious violence; Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS); victims; child sexual abuse and exploitation; Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse; Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority; sexual violence including the rape review; anti-social behaviour; prostitution; stalking; online internet safety/WeProtect; victims of terrorism; Security Industry Authority.

It's to give a clue how many new Departments and Sec of State Labour would create that will do opposite of title

Like Naz Shah, Community Cohesion

Snigger
Rebecca Wrong-Daily sacked

Under 30 special

This George creature is from Uganda – as in, not the son of parents who came here, but actually born and grew up there.

No doubt he will tell viewers what a terrible country this is – the plonker should be put straight onto a slow boat to Kampala with a one-way ticket.

Dumb1

War Hero
This George creature is from Uganda – as in, not the son of parents who came here, but actually born and grew up there.

No doubt he will tell viewers what a terrible country this is – the plonker should be put straight onto a slow boat to Kampala with a one-way ticket.
I suspect a boat to Kampala would be a very slow boat indeed.

FiFi shocked
'The BBC has become a propaganda arm of the state'
More on Ofcom case here

Rod Liddle: Police taking a knee "encourages animosity and the feeling of victimisation"

Will 'George' admit BLM is Marxist Anarchist organisation or back people and businesses who have suffered?
People and Business in CHOP to sue Seattle for abandoning the area

QT Livestream on youtube scheduled here:
Question Time Jess Phillips, Stephen Barclay, Theo Paphitis, Iona Bain & George Mpanga
Scheduled for 25/06/2020, 22:45

FiFi shocked
'The BBC has become a propaganda arm of the state'
More on Ofcom case here

Rod Liddle: Police taking a knee "encourages animosity and the feeling of victimisation"

Will 'George' admit BLM is Marxist Anarchist organisation or back people and businesses who have suffered?
People and Business in CHOP to sue Seattle for abandoning the area

QT Livestream on youtube scheduled here:
Question Time Jess Phillips, Stephen Barclay, Theo Paphitis, Iona Bain & George Mpanga
Scheduled for 25/06/2020, 22:45
Dan is quite good. I was listening earlier. I'm a recent convert to Talk Radio. Ian Collins (formerly from LBC) is well worth listening to, as is Mike Graham. Having to listen via app as old DAB radios aren't compatible and virtually all new DAB+ radios are made in PRC...

Slime

LE

Are you familiar with his work?

Slime

LE
Dan is quite good. I was listening earlier. I'm a recent convert to Talk Radio. Ian Collins (formerly from LBC) is well worth listening to, as is Mike Graham. Having to listen via app as old DAB radios aren't compatible and virtually all new DAB+ radios are made in PRC...
Julia Hartley-Brewer from 06:30 until Mike Graham comes on is very worth listening too.
She will really take some interviewees to task, and in recent weeks has made Ed Davey look a complete buffoon a couple of times. In one interview he started to infer she was a racist, and it’s fair to say he soon regretted it :)

Jess's bookcase contents are shite.

Regardez Le opening statement of that prick.Fackin’moron. “Under the control of the state” well done Tha Tha Tha Tha Greek man for forming him a new one. Fackin’ 4 eyed prick ( the ‘question asker‘ that is)

Latest Threads