Question Time Commentary

Slime

LE
silly little twerp not mentioning the long standing and excellent black history or black help for the U.K., and instead mentioning the likes of Abbott.

Slime

LE
Obviously not, but as the head of the RCN I would expect a more balanced view.
Might be worth watching a few if you can spare the time.

In my cynical world she has a VERY large bias against the current conservative government and rarely misses an opportunity to rubbish them.

Slime

LE
Obviously not, but as the head of the RCN I would expect a more balanced view.
Second reply.

Kinnair chooses words very deliberately imho, and will use sentences that sound like she is saying nurses haven‘t had PPE etc, while not actually saying that explicitly.

She also regularly says words to the effect that the government are telling lies about PPE, but without expressly saying it or backing up her accusations.

Might be worth watching a few if you can spare the time.

In my cynical world she has a VERY large bias against the current conservative government and rarely misses an opportunity to rubbish them.
I'll see if I can find some of her appearances, but my issue is more that she's the head of a totally integrated, multiracial workforce. She should be putting that up as a way forward, rather than pushing discord.

PFGEN

GCM
silly little twerp not mentioning the long standing and excellent black history or black help for the U.K., and instead mentioning the likes of Abbott.
In 1873, on June 5th, the British succeeded in closing the slave market in Zanzibar. Won't be mentioned or any other efforts to end slavery.

Slime

LE
Swan Song.

As an example. Tonight said words that nurses have struggled to get PPE, ergo they have had it but it was a struggle.

Straight after this Bruce turned to the tory lacky and asked why nurses had gone without PPE.

Swan Song.

As an example. Tonight said words that nurses have struggled to get PPE, ergo they have had it but it was a struggle.

Straight after this Bruce turned to the tory lacky and asked why nurses had gone without PPE.
Yeah, I saw that.

Seemed to me to be a combination of Bruce being deliberately thick (for effect) and Kinnair feeding her a line.

Slime

LE
In 1873, on June 5th, the British succeeded in closing the slave market in Zanzibar. Won't be mentioned or any other efforts to end slavery.
No need to go back that far, and that was whites doing something.

look at the non white pilots and ground crew who saved our butts during the battle of Britain.

The non white bomber crews.
The millions of non white empire soldiers in two world wars.
The people who came over on the windrush and took the low paid jobs to keep the U.K. going. Non white NHS staff

No need to focus on Abbott.

Fack; I’ve had enough of that cahnt Bruce interrupting the Tory every few seconds whilst dancing silently on Lammy’s pole when he speaks. I’m off to me maggot. First fishing session tomorrow! Bliss.
Night all!

Slime

LE
As an aside, and another WW2 example of black history.

My parents were around during WW2 and saw the influx of black and white US troops.

They both liked the black troops, welcomed the black troops into pubs, and saw the blacks as polite.

What shocked them, and the others of their generation was just how racist many of the white US troops were. Before long there were pubs and clubs that allowed black troops in, but banned whites due to racism.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I really enjoyed that last 5 mins. Even Bruce dare not interrupt. His closing repeat comment about the BBC correcting their web page yesterday was superb.

Latest Threads