Question Time Commentary

O Zangado

War Hero
Ms Bruce should take a leaf out of Emily Nomate's book and duck the next few programmes. On any QT panel it might give the token representative of a Conservative government with an eighty seat majority a chance to get a fekkin' word in edgeways for once, let alone develop a point. Tonight's staging of the Fiona Bruce Show was beyond parody.

OZ

I'm pre-occupied with her legs!

They seem to go-on forever!

I can now understand what Clarkson was on about when he was at her crutch level, in the BBC lift ;) .

Anyway, back to political bias . . .
If memory serves me right, it was her 'very nice bum" he commented on and he was driving some stupid little car around the offices. My memory may be incorrect, but it should be on Yewtoob somewhere.

O Zangado

War Hero
If memory serves me right, it was her 'very nice bum" he commented on and he was driving some stupid little car around the offices. My memory may be incorrect, but it should be on Yewtoob somewhere.
Starts at 5.40 minutes

It was either that or watch Al Beeb's Dominic Cummings/Brexit Coronavirus Newscast which is currently showing

OZ

offog

LE
I was in a hospital and worried that I wouldn’t leave alive.

Come to think of it, that was a nurses’ home, not a hospital.
Well that will teach you to get your flowers from Tescos and the the cemetery and spend more money on the chocolates.

You could have fooled me. Talk about situating the appreciation:
Fiona Bruce: 'You don't ever want to become the story'
If she’d been a nice person, that would have been an interesting read. She’s not but it wasn’t bad.
Give her her due, didn’t know she was 56. Forgot she’d presented Crimewatch too.
I don’t think she will lose too much sleep knowing that I still can’t warm to her.

Start 22:50

Nadhim Zahawi MP, minister for Business and Industry
David Lammy MP, shadow Justice secretary
Donna Kinnair, general secretary of the Royal College of Nursing
Hugh Pennington, emeritus prof of bacteriology at the University of Aberdeen

Lammy - racist cnut

Let's hope tonight's showing will centre on Barry Gardiner's indiscretion. No, I don't think so either.

Lammy on panel means BBC want to discuss Furrin Affairs, no not whether we should help HKers. It will be Trump a racist

Inform yourself:

Let's hope tonight's showing will centre on Barry Gardiner's indiscretion. No, I don't think so either.
Aggression, intimidation and use of terrorist rhetoric on Australian reporters a year after the bridge stabbings. Will that be mentioned? A policeman taking his head off a fist, will that be mentioned. Desecration of war memorials to servicemen including those of a BAME background, will that be mentioned? Probably not. Will they mention the bloke this is all in aid of having been a criminal or the diagnosis of him having had CV19? (found out about that from bbc pidgin news oddly enough)
Race hate from a black lass responding to a policeman who said all lives matter "No they don't. Not all lives matter. Black lives matter." Or the part the media play in disinformation and stirring up tensions.

ETA Iain dale show was good with a black lass co-hosting after he invited her on the show. This was popular and encouraged people to call with interesting accounts and positive ideas, rather than the tension there was yesterday with callers being cynical because he isn't black himself. This worked really well tonight.

Last edited:
David Lammy MP, shadowy No Justice No Peace secretary
I'm sure it'll be a balanced debate with no emotional grandstanding.
Lammy must be suffering from a priapism in anticipation of tonight's show.

Will anyone mention he was a crack head and loaded up with Fentanyl & Meth? That he spent ~half his adult life in jail?

Post-mortem:
Floyd suffered from heart disease and hypertension, and listed fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use

Justice? Mob rule? This says it all:
- Authorities 'hope' charges over Floyd death will 'deescalate violence'

Racist virus goes woke, BAEMs no longer at higher risk - destroys media narrative
- Wokevirus - PJW

None of this ever had anything to do with George Floyd, it's validating criminals breaking law
Plod arrest people for opening business to put food on the table. But wont arrest people for burning down businesses?

Feel a tad guilty, but it would be schadenfreude if all these protestors, rioters, looters, arsonists, murderers... caught and died from Covid-19

Last edited:

Slime

LE
I wonder how many non whites will be in the ‘tv screen’ audience tonight.

Karamoja

War Hero
Fiona was on earlier promoting it saying it was going to feature George Floyd, fair enough deal with it but I wonder how much of the program it will take up.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
"And before we start, the panel and I thought it only fitting to bend on one knee, in solidarity".

Not sure I can stop the ticks if I dare watch

Latest Threads