Question Time Commentary

Tory minister - Three seconds to Fiona Bruce’s first, albeit brief interruption.

Is this a record?
Time to cut these cnuts off at the knees:

FB" So Minister, what do you have to say?"

Random Minister " What we will do is"

FB interrupting " Are you going to answer the question?"

RM " Well I would have done but your halitosis has drifted my way and i'm quite frankly laughing at the pictures of you in leather strides: Vorders does it much better. Now what was the question again?"

Slime

LE
Well done Jock lacky, capacity is what counts in Scotland, but the Scots have said capacity is irrelevant in England.

Slime

LE
Jeez! Bruce interrupts someone other that a Tory. That’s twice this millennia. She must be suffering.
It will be the modern ‘JFK assassination’ moment.........people will tell their grandkids they saw Bruce interrupt, and that it actually happened :)

Slime

LE
It’s all sad that the story was that the elderly were discharged from hospital and into care homes.

This ignores the fact that for most of the elderly the care home was their full time home, so they left hospital and went to their ‘home’.............not a different place they weren’t used to, as the media would like to portray.

Oyibo

LE
I actually don't mind Fiona, just think who we might have got instead........Andrew Marr, Jeremy Vine?
That's like saying "I don't mind being whipped because it's better than being flayed".

Slime

LE
Layla looks like she should be a character from the Still Game programme.

Karamoja

War Hero
It’s all sad that the story was that the elderly were discharged from hospital and into care homes.

This ignores the fact that for most of the elderly the care home was their full time home, so they left hospital and went to their ‘home’.............not a different place they weren’t used to, as the media would like to portray.
I believe in lots of cases, hospitals phoned up care homes to see if they had spare beds to take people because they were desperate to free up beds for the anticipated deluge of patients with covid-19.

Slime

LE
I believe in lots of cases, hospitals phoned up care homes to see if they had spare beds to take people because they were desperate to free up beds for the anticipated deluge of patients with covid-19.
I can only speak from experience.

NSP

LE
Fi-fi needs a Band-Aid on her left knee.

NSP

LE
Why does everyone except the Tory bird seem to have had their microphones fitted correctly...?

Did she turn up late or is it a jovial "prank?"

NSP

LE
"Oh, if we'd had more time I could have gone to Eleanor - again."

Yep - definitely an audience stooge...

NSP

LE
Cricky! What resolution have got, on your screen ?! ;) .
It was quite obvious when they did the low side shot and she lifted her papers.

Latest Threads