Question Time Commentary

Enough of frothing politicians . I really am off to watch some combat ships.

Karamoja

War Hero
We can't move on because the media simply won't let us! Can't help feeling the media has an ulterior motive. They are all remainers and can't stand Cummings because he masterminded brexit.

NSP

LE
Why does this guy look like he lives in his mum's spare room...?

Slime

LE
Have to say, I agree with the credibility issue in believing the 30 mile round trip to test his eyes. Shameful limp excuse.
While not offering an opinion on the rights and wrongs I can say that I had trouble with my vision when most ill, and have heard similar from loads of other people who had the virus.

Slime

LE
I've had the app on my phone for two days now. :cool:
I’ve had the ARRSE app for ages.

Someone from the government phoned me and told me everyone on ARRSE is sick and should be avoided.

Slime

LE
Turned off during first question. After News At Ten it was a relief to make the house a Cummings Free Zone.

If only the vastness of my desire to see the BBC and its collection of rancid Kuenssbergs, Maitlisses and Bruces etc kicked well and truly into ignominious extinction was measurable.

Slime

LE
The app relies on Bluetooth which means it will probably never work reliably.
The code is open source, so you can look it up and check out for yourself.

NSP

LE
The app relies on Bluetooth which means it will probably never work reliably.
I only turn BT on when I'm in the car for the hands-free, to extend the life of the charge and reduce the amount of radio-frequency energy whizzing around my person so it'd be a non-starter for me even without all the other concerns that put me off having the app to start with.

Bruce talks with her hands/arms too much. And she's shit.
I'm pre-occupied with her legs!

They seem to go-on forever!

I can now understand what Clarkson was on about when he was at her crutch level, in the BBC lift ;) .

Anyway, back to political bias . . .

Latest Threads