Question Time Commentary

Slime

LE
I somehow suspect the show will just run out of air time before they get round to discussing Alistair Campbell’s repulsive video he made.

NSP

LE
The woman in red in the bottom left screen has appeared on other Beeb programmes this week.
I'll expect another of Guido's "QT shouter is a party activist" posts tomorrow, then, if she gets invited to bang on about anything.

Oh, is this her...? Eileen...?

NSP

LE
Well, he sounds like a local boy, doesn't he?!!

Where's your bookcase man??!

Broadway Market on Saturday was crammed with people buying goodies and the moving to the nearby London Fields where there were hundreds of people. So Cummings must be at the back of most folks' minds. :cool:

Has anyone told her someone appears to have legged it with the top left part of her skull?

Slime

LE
Is there any actual proof that it has changed people's behaviour?
Yes, 100%

Many police forces were reporting arrest or intervention rates of several thousand per week from day one of lockdown..........

Clearly each and every one of those people THE MEDIA EXTENSIVELY COVERED were breaking rules in anticipation of a tory being in the news two months later ;)

Slime

LE
I bet Ian Blackford is gutted he isn’t on this week.

He teavelled all the way from London back to Scotland, and the Beeb have forgotten him.

Latest Threads