Question Time Commentary

**** me! Is it going to be another COVID-fest again? There's other stuff going on, too!

Mind you, if someone asks about what's being done to stop supermarkets being stripped in minutes of opening (probably by the same people who cleaned them out the previous day, and the day before that) it will be interesting to hear Hancock's assertions - or lack of them.
Sometimes I wonder if UK now would survive the Blitz

Mrs Gove thinks not and I agree - peeps selfish as Left have indoctrinated them with "Gov responsible for everything"

How to identify the selfish shelf-clearing food hoarders
Next week their "Food Waste" bins will be overflowing​

Burnham hair looks painted on

First Q: Jnr Doc "rationing ventilators"

Hancock: should have said "There will be no rationing", instead we get hesitant platitudinous waffle with some good points. NHS badge on lapel - grow up

Ventilators and more - pragmatic:
Gov doing a lot and being very pragmatic, not bureaucratic - I imagine Sir Humphries are apoplectic about MOTs

Prof being optimistic - correct approach, unlike BBC/C4 fear mongering

Burnham: 'rationing' the open goal left by Hancock. 'Commandeer' aka 'steal' private - No Ask & Pay, after all BUPA (UK) have lots of ICU beds, all Seven of them

TUC: Pay tribute to blah yawn

Chef: When will care homes receive PPE from Gov/NHS? Unless run by state, never I hope. Hancock failed again with submissive reply.

Then it's the old "We need more information...to calm us down"
HA, Bloody ha ha - Gov't being calm and providing lots of info, it's BBC/C4/Guardian etc creating the panic

Prof on testing - spot on

TUC bint: 'We should have been more prepared for a pandemic, testing crucial' - FFS nobody knows when or what next pandemic will be, testing kits can't be 'invented' until manufacturers know what to test for. Frances O'Grady proving she's a know nothing waste of money

Burnham: Is it him or his syrup speaking?

Hancock: too submissive again

FiFi cutting him off and negatively interrogating. Hancock needs to watch and learn from David Davies and JP

Newman knows she's losing and resorts to spitting out anything, David Davies kept cool and rebutted her. Reminiscent of Newman's "what you're saying" monumental fail

Chef: Woe is me, we're doomed, we're all doomed; Gov's fault

TUC: Woe is MeToo and all

Hmm, if SSP of £94pw isn't enough to live on, how is ESA £73pw enough to live on

Thankfully Gov stepped up today:
80% of pay from Gov and VAT payments suspended - very generous

Labour: Not enough

C4 News "but will this stimulate the economy?" - Prats, it's not to stimulate the economy, it's to stop businesses sacking all their emplyees and/or going bust

C4 News then gives airtime to NHS Dr Guddi Singh ranting: Gov not doing enough, NHS not safe under this Gov - pure vitriolic fear mongering, did Richard Murphy write her rant?

More media doom and gloom, everyone needs to panic

Chef Angela Hartnett: she's pissed

FiFi really doesn't like Prof Tom Solomon, he's too pragmatic and positive. Thus, like SNP Wishart last week, she cuts him off and goes to the doom mongers

Hancock blamed by FiFi for supermarket delivery slots scarcity: Do shut up FiFi, it's nothing to do with Gov't and we don't want Gov rationing you've already moaned about. Gov has responded by removing driving test pass for some delivery drivers. Lack of slots is due to selfish cnuts hoarding. Supermarkets will solve problem themselves, Gov meddling would make things worse

Ronald Reagan "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from the government and I’m here to help"

Another sh!t episode of the "BBC Fiona Bruce Left is Best" show

Best was Prof Tom Solomon

Hancock poor, rest abysmal

Burnham hair looks painted on

First Q: Jnr Doc "rationing ventilators"

Hancock: should have said "There will be no rationing", instead we get hesitant platitudinous waffle with some good points. NHS badge on lapel - grow up

Ventilators and more - pragmatic:
Gov doing a lot and being very pragmatic, not bureaucratic - I imagine Sir Humphries are apoplectic about MOTs

Prof being optimistic - correct approach, unlike BBC/C4 fear mongering

Burnham: 'rationing' the open goal left by Hancock. 'Commandeer' aka 'steal' private - No Ask & Pay, after all BUPA (UK) have lots of ICU beds, all Seven of them

TUC: Pay tribute to blah yawn

Chef: When will care homes receive PPE from Gov/NHS? Unless run by state, never I hope. Hancock failed again with submissive reply.

Then it's the old "We need more information...to calm us down"
HA, Bloody ha ha - Gov't being calm and providing lots of info, it's BBC/C4/Guardian etc creating the panic
Point of order!

Angela was banging on about Protective Equipment, not PPE.

Although she was mostly talking about PPE. It's a distinction that annoys me when people get it wrong.

Can't see Jewish Milliband D returning, is in New York with fantastic lefty Jewish charity job, Jewish American wife, Jewish adopted sprogs in US education system and being brought up as little Jewish yanks. Gone native?
Can anyone think why he might have moved beyond Anti-Semitic Labour Party ?

You really couldn't make this up.

The "Conservative" signatory of the letter is Baroness Warsi, which will come as a surprise to precisely no-one.
Behave yourself:
A separate study found that the Observer and Guardian were the most trusted print and digital news brands among [...er...] publishers, and more than 80% of [the Graun's] readers now say they most trust the shared online site, visited by more than 24 million unique users on several days last week.
Rik Mayall could have written that.

Start 20:05

West London

Robert Jenrick MP, secretary of state for Housing, Communities and Local Government,
Emily Thornberry MP, shadow foreign secretary
Richard Horton, editor-in-chief of the medical journal The Lancet
Humphrey Cobbold, chief executive officer of PureGym

NSP

LE
I wonder if she'll be sober. I expect the Green Room is in the bin to ensure people maintain separation.

Nugee not been on recently

Too busy: Lady Nugee's new job: Arrogant, Sneering ,Supercilious Faux Posh Actress

Lady Nugee-02.png

Source: Death.in.Paradise.S09E02.480p.x264-mSD

Start 20:05

West London

Robert Jenrick MP, secretary of state for Housing, Communities and Local Government,
Emily Thornberry MP, shadow foreign secretary
Richard Horton, editor-in-chief of the medical journal The Lancet
Humphrey Cobbold, chief executive officer of PureGym
Spot the odd one out, the one who is going to make herself look an idiot and have the brass neck not to realise it?

Might have given a clue away there.

Unfortunately I have to agree. He would be daft to come back to the chaotic agenda we find ourselves facing. That said, it is a massive opportunity for someone to make their mark and establish a legacy. Millband's father was a Marxist scholar (though not necessarily a Marxist) who was highly readable and respected in academia. It would be a pity if the family name was remembered more for Ed's slab of concrete.
Ed will be remembered for far more than just the Ed stone, he leaves a lasting legacy

Can’t abide Thornberry and she has the power to put me off meals in advance of 22 hours or so. No audience to boo/ laugh at her and I think Bruce will let her ramble on unchecked.
She may swallow one of her own boots though so I’ll look in when I’ve finished clapping

The four panelist’s theory has been compromised straight away, as they are all in Thornberry’s orbit! :smile:

Latest Threads