Question Time Commentary

Quel surprise, Dundee being a staunch Indyref2 city & Fiona gives Joanna cherry the longest ever political broadcast free reign....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NSP

LE
I'm hoping this feasibility study will include commissioning some actual survey work. I've got quite good at spotting ordnance on magnetometer these last two years so might be a shoe-in must-have body on the job.

PFGEN

GCM
Yeah but on the plus side the lawless twats would ignore the weather closures and blat on regardless, seeing their caravans picked up by the wind and lifted over the edge, taking their SUV/Transit flatbed/Transit van combo with it.
Every cloud....

Slime

LE

NSP

LE
The only thing I want to see built, is Hadrians Wall.
Presumably shoved north a fair few miles...?

Or is it worth ceding territory to be shot of them, with the added bonus of less mouths to feed/pay bene's to?

Slime

LE
While the SNP lacky bang on as usual and blame Westminster for the fact they ‘aren’t allowed’ to open safe consumption rooms, other areas are going to use them.............and they are under the exact same Westminster government.

I can’t help thinking that just like everything else, the SNP just blame everything on England.

NSP

LE
Christ on a bike! This is tedious!

Both the programme and the thread, due to the lack of participation (which is due to the lacklustre panel and the Fifi format). Can this thread last much longer...?

We all need to watch whilst rat-arsed, really.

NSP

LE
While the SNP lacky bang on as usual and blame Westminster for the fact they ‘aren’t allowed’ to open safe consumption rooms, other areas are going to use them.............and they are under the exact same Westminster government.

I can’t help thinking that just like everything else, the SNP just blame everything on England.
They blame their failings on Westminster when it's a well-publicised and widely-known devolved sector, too. They think we're too thick to notice.

Twats.

NSP

LE
Bollux! People take drugs because they are weak willed.
And live under the SNP.

What's the UB40 rate in the land of haggis and honey? Most employed people seem to be working for the State or oild & gas (which is Crown estate and so will be UK owned after Scotsit). Wee Nippy should think about how many of those jobs would move south if Scotland ceased to be part of the UK...

Worth noting that most survey firms - even Aberdeen-based ones I've been working for these last seven-eight years or so have been mob'ing and de'mobbing in English ports as port fees in Scotland (especially Aberdeen) have soared. Being charged for minimum five days when you come into Aberdeen at 0800 and sail at 1400 same day makes it more cost-effective to do the crew-change south of the border and burn fuel steaming (unless you're working on the far-northern fields like Cormorant, when Montrose becomes attractive). And Greta can do one.

Last edited:

Slime

LE
Did I miss the part where they discussed by far the biggest and most well publicised news item from Scotland this week?

Latest Threads