Question Time Commentary

par avion

War Hero
May be the last time. Equity have asked for him to be banned from acting.

There’s a surprise......

Edit to add ‘read before you post’..... beaten to it
I was reading the Sunday Times in my local library. There was a big article about it. Equity have stated that it was a couple of members from a sub sect who posted that without authorisation.

Foxie says he doesn't care anyway as he isn't a member of the union.

sunny james

Old-Salt
The talented Mr Fox has "A conversation with" Peter Whittle on the YouTube channel New Culture Forum.
Mr Whittle always has a interesting chat with his guests. A recent one with Frank Furedi who formed the Revolutionary Communist Party but has since seen the light was very good.

Fox on JHB Programme:

Question Time panellist Laurence Fox: "The wokeists are fundamentally a racist bunch."

Well said Mr Fox. I imagine his Silent sister is gasting her flabber, and worried Al Beeb will no longer want her Witness

Laurence Fox's best moments on BBC Question TIme

@1min 37sec The 'Black' Edge Hill 'Professor" of Grievance Studies

She's as not Black as Markle. Daughter of Pocohontas Warren?

Girl on right at 14s - yes please

News

Useless, bias defender BBC director general, Lord Tony Hall, has announced his summer 2020 departure
Sky Aus
BBBC

Fox on JHB Programme:

Question Time panellist Laurence Fox: "The wokeists are fundamentally a racist bunch."

Well said Mr Fox. I imagine his Silent sister is gasting her flabber, and worried Al Beeb will no longer want her Witness

Laurence Fox's best moments on BBC Question TIme

@1min 37sec The 'Black' Edge Hill 'Professor" of Grievance Studies

She's as not Black as Markle. Daughter of Pocohontas Warren?

Girl on right at 14s - yes please
She's his cousin, not sister, from what I understand.

As Laurence Fox seems to be generating many column inches in the media (other than Arrse) would it be true to say there may be some approving nods behind the BBCs smug luvviness that it's all good publicity?

As Laurence Fox seems to be generating many column inches in the media (other than Arrse) would it be true to say there may be some approving nods behind the BBCs smug luvviness that it's all good publicity?

Assuming you mean "Smug BBC using him to promote BBC", I think not. Mr Fox castigates BBC for it's bias and sanctimony, see Delers link below

Laurence Fox An actor who refuses to stick to Left script

He was spot on about all the woke, PC, Left, ilLiberal, inTolerant, elitist issues

From Brexit, CO2 & Global Warming to Racism he infuriated the woke 'progressives' in a way Charles Moore & Rod Liddle can't.

One could almost see the cogs spinning in their closed minds:

He should be Woke PC SJW Left: Actor = Tick, Singer = Tick, Theatre = Tick, Scruffy = Tick - his words do not compute, error, error, reboot

Derangement Reboot: Scweam and scweam and scweam

Delingpole and Laurence Fox

Fox: "BBC is tedious PC AGW lecturing, I don't have a TV Licence"
Fox: "I don't care if I don't get some parts, I'm not working where Thought Police in control"

Talking of Closed Minds - another 'Left Traitor'

Bullied to death for conservative views

Wilson Gavin was everything Left despise: a white gay conservative like Milo

Indy article dominated by Left apologists saying "He should have conformed"

I’m sure the Biased Broadcasting Corporation were as shocked as everyone else. Need to do more research in future, unless Fox fibbed to get on of course
They shouldn't have been surprised at all. As @sunny james points out there is an interview with him on The New Culture Forum YouTube channel from a while back. He was also interviewed by the Triggernometry team on 10th November under the headline "They seek to murder your opinion". He also sings in that one.

They shouldn't have been surprised at all. As @sunny james points out there is an interview with him on The New Culture Forum YouTube channel from a while back. He was also interviewed by the Triggernometry team on 10th November under the headline "They seek to murder your opinion". He also sings in that one.
Simon Kelner in the i suggested that the booker was probably feeling proud due to having picked someone who caused controversy.

Interesting and illuminating
American Couple React to Laurence Fox on BBC Question Time

Opinion reserved until others watch and comment

Piers Morgan: Laurence Fox Defends His Right to an Opinion After His Controversial Comments

+10 Mr Fox

Ah, Laurence Fox is a biker, that explains his love of Freedom

Woke consequences and Woke nastiness

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have issued a legal warning to the media objecting to the publication of photos of Meghan walking with baby Archie

In a public park and privacy demanded? ROFL
Note to Harry: MEghan Wants publicity - wake up

Ha, ha. You were told this would happen as UK press respects privacy way more than US & Can

Harry kicks Granny in teeth... again
"Here to serve {Meghan}", "Years of challenges" -- they've been married less than two years

Stoke Newington

Theresa Villiers MP, secretary of state for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Emily Thornberry MP, shadow foreign secretary - not again
Trevor Phillips, businessman, broadcaster and campaigner on equality
Mike Barton, former chief constable of Durham Police
Sarah Baxter deputy editor of the Sunday Times

* not this one

This one

Stoke Newington

* not this one

This one
I'm hoping Emily will have as good a time tonight as she had with Brillo last night.....

I'm hoping Emily will have as good a time tonight as she had with Brillo last night.....
The Andrew Neil Show 22.01.20

At 06:20 Lady Nugee declares herself to be ...like a prophet. Surely her testimony should have been received with the 'doubting' Andrew Neil down on his knees in such a presence

Last edited:
It’ll take sometime to remove that ‘face like a slapped arse’ look. :grin:

Stoke Newington

* not this one

This one
I predict that it will be Trevor Phillips who raises liberal blood pressure in the audience, but because he is black they'll be in a welter of confusion about whether they can voice their disapproval or not. I don't think white liberals like him very much. He doesn't always toe the liberal line.

It’ll take sometime to remove that ‘face like a slapped arse’ look. :grin:
I'm sure it will...I'd be very surprised if she made it onto the ballot paper!

I predict that it will be Trevor Phillips who raises liberal blood pressure in the audience, but because he is black they'll be in a welter of confusion about whether they can voice their disapproval or not. I don't think white liberals like him very much. He doesn't always toe the liberal line.
I’ve given it a miss since the GE, but This one may be worth watching. Our Trev is very sensible and balanced. I’m surprised he’s not been accused of being a privileged white male

Last edited:
Stoke Newington

* not this one

This one
I like Sarah. Trevor is quite sound these days and a surprise to the over woke and anti-white types. Crystal Tips (Theresa) is okay.

Mugshots
1579810007017.png

Latest Threads