Question Time Commentary

Oh just f*ck off with st David Attenboro
FiFi gives fares example, rail costs x2 air

Chakrabarti "That's the problem"

No, it's not a problem, it's a benefit to commuters/travellers; enable more to fly by allowing new runways paid for by private not state

Chakrabarti mentions Greta Attenborough, Con woman runs away

APD has bugger all to do with Green Crap

APD is to raise tax revenues, not mitigate externalities/CO2

In 2011, the Treasury launched a consultation on potential revisions to Air Passenger Duty. In their consultation they stated "Air passenger duty is primarily a revenue raising duty which makes an important contribution to the public finances, whilst also giving rise to secondary environmental benefits"
In 2013 a study by PwC, 'The Economic Impact of Air Passenger Duty', found that ....abolishing APD could pay for itself, through increased Government revenue from other sources primarily due to business growth achieved through the benefits brought by abolishing APD.
It's a regressive Ken Clarke stealth tax and should be abolished

They don't even need to do anything to the clock. A bloke called Nigel Farage on LBC the other day and said it's done by computer, as per 11th Nov 2019, New Year etc. There are suspicions of beaurecrap getting in the way.
Big Ben engineer entirely rubbishes bell's bong price
"The ability to strike the clock is all computerised now, so you could do it from your bedroom on a computer," this Big Ben engineer told Nigel Farage and said he "could not see" why the government are citing £50,000 per bong."

Excellent comments from the good looking panellist in blue on the end of the row.
Laurence Fox in blue jeans. Wtf is with all those tats? More work for make-up appliers

Helen Whately, Conservative is a disappointment and a useless giggling surrender monkey. Another green crap, interventionist, tax and spend faux Tory

Laurence Fox in blue jeans. Wtf is with all those tats? More work for make-up appliers

Helen Whately, Conservative is a disappointment and a useless giggling surrender monkey. Another green crap, interventionist, tax and spend faux Tory
He's his own man. Nowt to prove. No need for him to look like a tailor's dummy. But most of all, not a politician. Came across as a solid, honest laid back guy I'd buy a pint for. The rest, I'd pour it over their bloody heads. Having pissed in it. Bar the SNP bloke...he was actually decent enough as an individual.

“There are people here who clearly voted Labour.” Yes Fiona, the majority of them by the sounds of it. Despite what you said at the start of the programme about the audience being proportionate to the election result.
It's self declared. Conservatives honest; Left lie

A quick Q&A would reveal true preferences, but BBC want a Left, anti British/White audience

See last week: audience from Oxford Uni Dept of Grievance & Woke Studies

NSP

LE
Chukklebutty: "Queues of people waiting in the snow in a line outside the hospital." I strongly suspect that that is an extreme over exaggeration.
I can't remember the last time I saw snow in this country.

I can't remember the last time I saw snow in this country.
Maybe she got confused as the deeply implanted filters translated something she had caught a glimpse of many years ago, from oppression of the free thinkers in a Soviet totalitarian state to "It was the racist Tories"

1579310034946.png

My daughters school asks for £5 a month per pupil to cover things like pens, sundries etc
When I was at school we (our parents) bought our own pens, pencils, geometry sets, paper etc from shops

I’m watching QT now. Tory girl has just told scousers that they have more chance of getting a job under the Tory government. What is it about Liverpool she has failed to understand?
Tory Helen Whately was a giggling schoolgirl who wanted everyone to like her by supporting everything or going silent.

"Look everyone, I'm woke"

OT

Iraqi refugee launches GOP challenge to Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar

Chakrabarti won't be happy :)

View attachment 444308‪If being a “white privileged male“ automatically renders one‘s opinion racist, as claimed by the BBC plant in the audience, doesn’t that make Harry racist?‬
Yes. However gender equality; thus FiFi, Lady Nugee, Sir Keir Starmer & Tony Blair are racist too

Rachel Boyle, Edge Hill University

Who, what, where, why is Edge Hill University? Sounds like a Tom Sharpe novel creation

Formerly known as Brixton Remedial School?

Rachel Boyle - face looks familiar, isn't she one of those regular female leftie ranters BBC/C4 keep wheeling out?

Edge Hill; seems to have a fairly credible programme and faculty, but the best show of their alumni is apparently:
If that Wikipaedia entry doesn't put off most of the A Levellers, I don't know what will.

Latest Threads