Question Time Commentary

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but it turns out that the girl who called Fox a racist works for the BBC and is a raving leftie.

What's this?
The woman who had the WAYCIST! rant at Fox has been revealed to have worked for the BBC as a commentator!
She's a professional race baiter.
Having been the QT audience I know that when you apply you are asked to declare that sort of stuff

Slime

LE
What's this?
The woman who had the WAYCIST! rant at Fox has been revealed to have worked for the BBC as a commentator!
She's a professional race baiter.
Having been the QT audience I know that when you apply you are asked to declare that sort of stuff
when you say work for the BBC what do you mean?

A Beeb employee or a person who received a fee for appearing on a tv or radio show as a contributor?

Lawrence Fox, a voice of long overdue common sense in a public forum. I hope his career does not suffer as a result of being on the wrong side of the woke fence.

Shakrabati’s facial expressions as he spoke said a lot ... more about her:
“What’s he saying! I don’t understand . He obviously can’t speak fluent dogma and half-truths like we, the ‘righteous’, do. Smite him.”

Lawrence Fox, a voice of long overdue common sense in a public forum. I hope his career does not suffer as a result of being on the wrong side of the woke fence.
I shouldn’t think so.
Last night he exhibited an air of insouciance or, as the French say, ‘Je m’en foutisme’ (Couldn't give a feck).
Lovely response to the ‘Baroness’ ref potential distaff leader of the Labs: “... ok, all of them. Happy now?”

Laurence Fox made the whole thing actually bearable and somewhat entertaining.

His taste in women is questionable being the former Mr Billie Piper, but I like him as an actor and obviously more fit for the role of a leader of the country than the assembled panel.

The look on Chukkabutty's face was classic. As for the BBC plant, my understanding is that this is normal and that Fifi isn't informed of who or what.

He's more awake than woke..........
The sort of bloke (and there are quite a few of us left) who, upon being berated for an act of inherent sexism, to wit holding a door open for a female to pass through first, would respond: “Madam, I am not holding this door open for you because you are a lady. I am holding it open for you because I am a gentleman.”

C58A0B1D-B14B-4817-9082-F0A20C170F39.jpeg

If being a “white privileged male“ automatically renders one‘s opinion racist, as claimed by the BBC plant in the audience, doesn’t that make Harry racist?‬
‪What would make one non-racist?‬
‪a. Being non-white?‬
‪b. Being underprivileged?‬
‪c. Being female?‬
‪d. All of the above?‬
‪Looks like there’s no hope of redemption for the likes of me, then.

Last edited:
I shouldn’t think so.
Last night he exhibited an air of insouciance or, as the French say, ‘Je m’en foutisme’ (Couldn't give a feck).
Lovely response to the ‘Baroness’ ref potential distaff leader of the Labs: “... ok, all of them. Happy now?”
Riposte of the night. You want to play identify politics? Ok. There you go. I’ll vote entirely based on what is (or is not) hanging from between someone’s legs. Talent, graft and realistic policies don’t come into it.

Anything that shuts Shame-y Chkrabarti up is only to be encouraged.

syrup

LE
We hear stuff like this all the time, patients queing outside, teachers buying pens and pencils for their schools etc. But when pushed, no one who makes these claims can actually name a school or a hospital where this happens.

My daughters school asks for £5 a month per pupil to cover things like pens, sundries etc

Latest Threads