Question Time Commentary

Jesus H who let Alien in? Teeth like a chainsaw.

NSP

LE
I'm finding Miatta's tooth gap quite cute and alluring. I need to take myself to one side and give myself a stiff talking to.

Slime

LE
It’s funny to think we used to moan about Dimbers not being the best presenter.

In retrospect he was godlike compared to Bruce.

NSP

LE
Is Brexitcast even relevant now it's definitely happening at the end of the month...?

Other than lusting over Laura and Katya, naturally.

Last edited:
Is Brexitcast even relevant now it's definitely happing at the end of the month...?

Other than lusting over Laura and Katya, naturally.
More facts and less faff so far. A brief bit of fun. Von Der Leyen is apparently an Anglophile but that will play no part in her position on negotiations we are told.

Last edited:
I'm finding Miatta's tooth gap quite cute and alluring. I need to take myself to one side and give myself a stiff talking to.
Just try giving yoursekf a stiff........I would't bother falking about it :cool: 'specially if looking at Miatta works.

DTBA

Old-Salt
I've said this before, but I find Lewis C to be very curious creature. How, as a former Army officer albeit TA, can he be such a fan of Comrade Cob?
They invaded the churches, schools, newspapers, broadcasters, police, hospitals, universities and the Civil Service. Just because HM Forces has stronger characters in it and hung on a bit longer, doesn't mean they didn't sink their claws into it.

NSP

LE
Liberian/British dual nationality I think. It didn't take long for the question of redistribution of wealth to be raised..
Why is "Megan's appearance" an issue? Labour affiliate playing Race card?
As you might appreciate, I've got a bit of a bug-bear about rocking up to offices with "Liberia" painted across their sterns. Ditto St. Vincent & Grenadines.

They invaded the churches, schools, newspapers, broadcasters, police, hospitals, universities and the Civil Service. Just because HM Forces has stronger characters in it and hung on a bit longer, doesn't mean they didn't sink their claws into it.
I have met lefty squaddies, don't get me wrong. It's this support for the commissar that I just don't get. His support for the IRA is well documented and not up for debate.

As you might appreciate, I've got a bit of a bug-bear about rocking up to offices with "Liberia" painted across their sterns. Ditto St. Vincent & Grenadines.
OT - The delectable Dr Hannah Fry is on BBC4 - The Joy of Winning
The poor lass may be knock kneed but she is very intelligent and a stunner.

Latest Threads