Question Time Commentary

Oyibo

LE
The Bishop Auckland edition where Jacob Rees-Mogg was also on the panel and an absolute classic it QT terms. Watch the audience reaction to JRM. Not what you'd expect because all the momentum types were away at the Labour party conference.

Guido recently described Bishop as a hyper-marginal. It used to be solid red rosette on a donkey territory, unless the donkey is a remainer.
Interesting to see that QT and realise how prescient JRM was.

Fook me! Brillo is interviewing John McDonnell 20 minutes after the polls close on Beeb 1 just now. It’s absolutely wonderful that on the strength of just the exit poll, the Japanese suicide equipment is being wheeled out! Ha Ha!!
The beebs shitface tossers are nearly all crying already. Wonderful. If it’s true, what is about to happen, I can’t wait to see FiFi’s face on the next QT. Ha bleedin’ Ha!! ( mustn’t count me chickens yet!) Ha Ha

I think I’ve just soiled an area of my gusset with the Blyth result. A Labour seat since Jesus was on the teat. A narrow swing to Tory but very significant result. I really hope that this is the start of things to come for the night.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s just the thought of rat boy Corbyn being PM is now starting to diminish.
All politicos are toss pots but better the devil you know perhaps.

I think I’ve just soiled an area of my gusset with the Blyth result. A Labour seat since Jesus was on the teat. A narrow swing to Tory but very significant result. I really hope that this is the start of things to come for the night.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s just the thought of rat boy Corbyn being PM is now starting to diminish.
All politicos are toss pots but better the devil you know perhaps.
In a toss up between BOJO and comrade cob, it has to be Boris. I am no Tory boy, but a labour government would be a nightmare.
As a sidenote, I will laff my c**k off if Jo Swinson loses her seat as some were saying might happen.

In a toss up between BOJO and comrade cob, it has to be Boris. I am no Tory boy, but a labour government would be a nightmare.
As a sidenote, I will laff my c**k off if Jo Swinson loses her seat as some were saying might happen.
I do find myself wondering how Boris rates his chances "after delivery". He may have being unceremoniously being slung out on his hoop to add to his Churchillian traits.

Let’s hope Bruce steps down. The useless tart

Not sure she is. She was forceful during the election debates. She just needs to grow the balls to carry that on. It's a C&C issue, not a presentation fault.

Don't forget this week's show is tonight (Friday) from 20:30-21:30.

Show web site has no guest details, although earlier in the week the listings mentioned NiMo

Followed by HIGNFY special - recorded mid-afternoon today.

Grant Shapps MP, secretary of state for transport, Conservative

Drew Hendry MP, transport spokesperson at Westminster, SNP

Helen Lewis, political journalist with The Atlantic

Michael Dobbs, Conservative peer and author of 'House of Cards'

singer songwriter, Billy Bragg FFS

Billy Bragg is going to have a sore throat after shouting at the telebox all night and day. Will there be tears, or accusations of skulduggery from the past-it has-been?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Don't forget this week's show is tonight (Friday) from 20:30-21:30.

Show web site has no guest details, although earlier in the week the listings mentioned NiMo

Followed by HIGNFY special - recorded mid-afternoon today.
The midget in HIGNFY will be awash with both tears and vitriol. Might be worth a watch, although I have not watched this for quite some time because of its blatant bias.

NSP

LE
Grant Shapps MP, secretary of state for transport, Conservative

Drew Hendry MP, transport spokesperson at Westminster, SNP

Helen Lewis, political journalist with The Atlantic

Michael Dobbs, Conservative peer and author of 'House of Cards'

singer songwriter, Billy Bragg FFS
The tears of despair from Bragg could be mildly entertaining.

Latest Threads