Question Time Commentary

Slime

LE
time for Radio 5, which nay we’ll be even more annoying.

I reckon a pro Labour, pro Brexit, generally anti Corbyn audience there!

Slime

LE
While I have no idea how the GE will go, I think it’s safe to predict that the next QT show will feature a fair bit of smugness from at least one panellist.
:)

While I have no idea how the GE will go, I think it’s safe to predict that the next QT show will feature a fair bit of smugness from at least one panellist.
:)
I disagree, If they are still politicians, irrespective of party, then they will all be smug living off the taxpayers teat for another few years.

After Corbyn’s recent Queens speech interview we are now seeing exactly how Labour can get a deal in three months.

They will be going back and forwards in corbyn’s time machine.
Isn't it stuck in 1972?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Blackford has advised people they are welcome to move to Scotland (SNP want more tax revenue by growing the population)
How about retaining the existing population or encouraging Scots who have gone abroad to return?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How about retaining the existing population or encouraging Scots who have gone abroad to return?
Aye, one of Scotland's largest and long standing exports - it's population!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Aye, one of Scotland's largest and long standing exports - it's population!
This is the problem with the SNP policy. People leave because they can’t earn enough money. They are replaced by immigrants who are willing to work for less.

It’s a drive to the bottom. A drive to a low wage economy sustained by trafficking wage slaves.

The SNP et al will point to a few EU Doctors and Nurses who they say the NHS can’t run without But ignore the misery of east European gang workers. They also ignore the reality that many Scottish doctors and nurses prefer to work in England or further afield.

Blackford has advised people they are welcome to move to Scotland (SNP want more tax revenue by growing the population)
I'd like to think we can afford to export our newly arrived Channel-paddlers, illegals and black alternately aspirational economists by the trainload. So-called economic migrants and Scotchland are made for each other.

Once we have some breathing space, we can punch the eject button and let the rest of the union vote on Scotch independence.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E RAC 1
Email Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment 79
bedended The NAAFI Bar 25

Latest Threads